eleven - little treat

The duergar had been a rough fight, but we made it through - they hadn't been any tougher than the bulette. We had some more misadventures at a tower with guardians that nearly wiped us out. And then we'd gone and collected our rewards from Spaw, with a new request: to bring back the head of a man named Nere. After much arguing, we agreed to bring the man's head back. My stomach turned at the thought.

We'd split up to do some shopping, and I'd discovered a hobgoblin named Blurg hanging out with a mind flayer named Omeluum. After the initial shock of seeing a mind flayer in the underdark, I was assured that he was friendly and could perhaps help me out with my tadpole issue; I just had to bring him back some mushrooms. I was told they would be at the same tower we'd already explored.

So I agreed to bring back the mushrooms at a later point in time, and decided to try and regroup with my companions.

Astarion was waiting for me at camp; whilst Shadowheart and Halsin bent over a pile of new gear they'd acquired, picking through it. Astarion grinned ear to ear as I approached.

"Here's my little treat with her cheeks all flushed," he cooed. He raised an eyebrow. "You will come to my bed, won't you?"

I furrowed my brows and frowned.

"You can do better than that," I said. His eyes widened briefly.

"Of course," he said. "It would be my... pleasure. How about this one? Every part of your perfect body whispers temptation - it's as if the gods made you to ruin me."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Did that really work on Cazador's targets?" I said. Astarion only grinned wider.

"It's worked on you so far," he said as he leaned closer, mischief in his voice and eyes. My jaw fell open. "How about this one? I love you."

A jolt ran through me at the statement.

"Are you having fun?" I asked.

"Of course," he said, leaning away and laughing. "It's hard not to, with you. Now, I could stand around all day reading you my favorite lines, or we could... find some place quiet."

I shivered, refusing to turn my gaze away from his.

"Lead the way," I said quietly.

Astarion held his hand out, and I cast a glance toward Halsin and Shadowheart- they were both too engrossed in what they were doing to notice us. I placed my hand in his and allowed him to lead me off. He brought a pack with us, a tent to offer more privacy and furs for comfort.

We set everything up together once we found a more secluded spot, and I could feel my anxiety spiking. We had only kissed, and I'd only let him drink my blood since the night of the tiefling party. I wasn't sure why I was so nervous. I had by no means been a virgin even at the tiefling party.

We entered the tent together.

I huffed and slapped my cheeks, trying to toughen up. Astarion quirked a brow at me, and then stripped his shirt off. My gaze was instantly on his exposed torso. He gave me a cat like grin as he started to undo his trousers. My breath came faster, and I turned away to pull my own shirt off over my head.

I heard him discard his trousers, and felt him come up behind me, hands suddenly over mine as they made to undo my trousers.

"Let me help you," he whispered in my ear. I shivered at the feeling of his hands on my skin, slipping just under the waist of my trousers, before deftly undoing the ties.

He took his time pulling them down, running his hands smoothly down my legs. I gasped, arching my back a little. He helped me kick the trousers off, and then slowly traced his hands back up my legs- over my buttocks, to my hips. He grasped my hips then, tugging me backward and into him- against his erection.