twenty one - the way you look at me

After we had Thaniel situated and Halsin explained that some part of him must still be out there, Astarion wasted no time leading me away from the group and away from the inn, across the bridge. My heart thundered in my chest, and I briefly recalled that he could hear it. He could hear everything he was doing to me- possibly smell part of it, as well. My cheeks heated- could he... smell... that? I pressed my thighs together lightly as we walked.

Astarion glanced at me over his shoulder, down to our linked hands as he pulled me along, and then up at my face to smirk. Any words that might have been on there way to roll off my tongue died in my throat. That stare alone was enough to make me want to beg him- to take me right then and there. Gods, the way this man made me feel like a horny teenager...

Finally we stopped before a tent, carefully arranged and decorated neatly. There were flowers laid, whatever he could pick, and pedals along the ground as well. Light flickered from within the tent; candles lit, providing light in the perpetual darkness.

"Astarion," I whispered as he lifted the tent flap for me, still holding onto my hand. He shifted his hand, slipping his fingers between mine, tugging me along. "This is beautiful."

There was a thick blanket laid out over the ground, and a few pillows here and there. Where did he get all this...? He must have snuck off with inn supplies at some point.

"I'm glad you like it," he said, slowly enunciating each word. I swallowed hard and turned to look at him, right as he gave another tug at my hand. I stumbled into him, as he caught me in one of his arms, pulling me tightly to him.

"Nowhere near as beautiful as you, though, my sweet," he whispered, the hand that had been holding mine reaching up to cup my cheek.

His forehead came to rest against mine. There was a strange tenderness in those ruby eyes as he looked into mine... My heart was beating wildly within my chest. Astarion's gaze then dropped to my lips, and he tilted his head to kiss me. Slowly, tenderly... Until I kissed him back, and then his hold on my face tightened slightly, his arm around my back pulling me into him tighter. The kisses turned rough, eager; demanding. Possessive...

They were so intense, I hadn't even realized he had managed to lay me on the ground and pin me there. The one arm that had been around me shifted, and he grabbed roughly at my waist.

Astarion's legs came to rest between mine. A shiver ran through me. His fingertips trailed from my waist to my hip, and then to my thigh- hitching it up and around his waist so he could press into me more. A desire filled moan left my chest, and my fingers wound through Astarion's hair. I tugged lightly, willing the kiss to deepen further. His tongue pressed against my lips.

When I parted my lips, he sighed of relief, and slowly explored my mouth with his tongue. My own tongue moved to swirl around his. His hips bucked into me, and I wrapped my other leg tightly around his waist. The growl that rumbled in his own chest sent another shiver up my spine.

Suddenly both of his hands were at my hips, roughly yanking at my pants- they, and my underwear, were off in one swift move before he was looming over me again. Astarion tugged my shirt ties loose, tugging my shirt open and exposing my breasts. I gasped as he held them each in his hands, gripping onto the blanket underneath me with my hands.

"Oh, my gods," I sighed, letting my head tilt back.

Astarion knelt down, popping a nipple into his mouth. My toes curled at the sensation, and I cried out again. He gently squeezed the breast he worked at with his mouth, while the thumb of the other hand rubbed slow circles around my other nipple. My fingers were in his hair again.