eighteen - you and me baby ain't nothing but mammals

We made it ever closer to moonrise towers, stopping in an old house of healing and having to defeat an undead surgeon and his assistants. The fight left us feeling rather exhausted afterward, and we decided to settle right in that building to rest. It was cozy enough. We'd also found a lute that may help us with Halsin and the other man.

After we'd shared a meal and settled down in our designated spots, Astarion and I were settled off in a secluded area closed off by thick, red curtains. We sat next to each other on the mattress of one of the beds there.

"You were so beautiful in combat today," Astarion sighed, leaning a little closer to me.

"Well, that's an odd yet endearing thing to say," I said. My heart began to race at the beginning of the closing of space.

"Oh, is it?" he asked, raising a brow, and the corner of his mouth lifting slightly.

"I'm pretty sure," I said with a quick nod. Astarion leaned back on his hands, his hand shifting behind me on the mattress, brushing against me.

"Are you, darling?" he purred. My brows furrowed, though I couldn't help but smile- he was teasing me.

I kept silent, and Astarion grinned fully. He slowly shifted his arm around me, leaning in close until our noses were almost touching.

"You are just insanely beautiful," he continued quietly. He leaned in even further, our noses brushing together. My face burned; I had no idea how to respond to the compliment, so I just remained silent again.

Astarion closed the rest of the gap completely, kissing me slowly. My breath hitched, and my head spun as I kissed him back, heart hammering in my ears. The hand that wasn't around me moved to cup my cheek. I placed a hand gently on his chest, fingers twisting into the fabric of his shirt to pull his body toward mine.

He continued to kiss me, our lips moving together slowly, causing my breathing to come faster. One of my hands found its way to his hair, fingers running through those gorgeous silver locks. I felt the sharp points of his teeth over my lower lip as he grazed them against it, then tugging lightly. He gently pressed his tongue against my lips, and I responded by parting them, allowing his tongue to then gently roll against mine. I moaned loudly into Astarion's mouth.

"Shh, shh, darling," Astarion pulled back slightly, shushing me quickly in a quiet purr. "The others can still hear us; don't want to disturb their rest, now, do we?"

"No," I whispered.

"Think you can be quiet?" he whispered. I shivered at the sound.

"Yes," I replied quietly, after a moment of trying to find my voice.

"Good girl," he cooed with a smirk.

Astarion's mouth returned to mine then, and I did my best to hold back a moan as his tongue slowly rolled over mine again. I mimicked the motion, swirling my tongue back around his. I rotated my body, shifting a leg against his. Astarion sighed against my mouth.

His fingertips grazed over my thigh, his hand then grasping it and pulling me fully onto his lap. My arms slid around his neck, and his hands found their way to my hips. He pulled my hips down against him, and ground me down onto him. I could feel him growing hard against me, and I could feel a deep ache to feel him inside me start to grow.

"I need you," Astarion panted against my lips. I responded with a quiet moan, deepening the next kiss as I ground down against him again of my own accord. Astarion gasped, and both our eyes fluttered open, half lidded.

"Tell me you need me, too," he whispered, untucking my shirt from my pants and slowly reaching his hands underneath. His hands roamed up over my skin, sending a jolt of electricity through me. I gasped and ground my hips down against his again, rubbing against his dick through his pants.

"I need you, Astarion," I whispered, close to his ear. "I ache for you." I reached my tongue out to slowly lick the edge of his ear. "I need you inside me..." I trailed kisses down to his neck, biting down lightly between his neck and shoulder. Astarion gasped and finally grasped my breasts in his hands, lightly tweaking my nipples. I squeezed my eyes shut tight and pressed my mouth against his skin hard, doing my best to stifle a moan.

"Beg me," he growled, gently squeezing my breasts. He lightly nibbled my earlobe, and my back arched.

"P-please," I said, my hands moving to undo his pants, and his underwear. I pulled his dick free, and Astarion gasped at my touch.

"Fuck," he breathed. "How could I say no?"

His hands left my breasts, running down my stomach and then to the waist band of my pants. He pulled them and my underwear down in one swift move, and I shifted my legs to help him. Astarion had one pant leg pulled off for more mobility, but then was too impatient for the other leg and pulled me down so that he was pressed hard against me.

"Ohh," I sighed. "It's- so hard." Astarion's hands squeezed my hips and pushed the head of his cock against me, pressing hard enough to start to penetrate. I couldn't take the ache any more, and pressed my hips down against his, the pressure enough to push the tip of him in me.

Astarion's eyes narrowed heavily, and he panted hard as he shifted upward, sheathing himself to the hilt. I had to bite my lip hard to keep from crying out.

"Good girl," Astarion purred, acknowledging my effort in staying quiet. I leaned down to kiss him roughly, lifting my hips slowly back off of him before letting myself drop back down onto him, gravity having the tip of him hit a spot deep inside me deliciously. It shot jolts of pleasure through me.

One of Astarion's hands remained at my hip to help guide me up and down over him, hitting that spot just a little bit harder. The other hand shifted to my hair, tanking lightly to pull my head back. I gasped and squeezed my eyes shut, trying to move my hips faster, but Astarion's hand held fast and guided me along that slow, molten lava building pace.

My eyes squeezed shut tight when I felt Astarion's teeth against my neck, puncturing the skin not too long after. The climax rushed over me in waves so intense that I shook for moments longer afterward, and only then did Astarion allow me to guide the thrust of him into me at a faster pace. In fact, the pace gradually continued to increase as Astarion pulled at my neck, drinking my blood. I dug my nails hard into his back, panting hard and doing my best to keep my voice shut off.

Gods, the feel of him inside me, both deep at my core and in my neck... It was enough for me to feel like I was already on the edge of another climax. Astarion moaned quietly against my neck as he drank, the feeling sending shivers through me. His hand tugged a little harder at my hair. The growl that escaped him as he drank a little deeper sent my eyes fluttering shut again. He released my neck afterward.

Astarion then pushed me onto my back, climbing over me and continuing at a wicked pace. I cried out a little in surprise at the change in position. I caught a glimpse of a trail of my blood down his chin, right before his mouth found mine again.

"I never want to stop," Astarion growled between kisses. I threaded my fingers though his hair, pulling him down closer to me.

"Then don't," I sighed, doing my best to bring my hips up to meet his at every thrust. He growled again, fangs nipping at my lower lip.

He panted and rolled us back over so that I was on top of him again, and thrust up into me as hard has he could. Both his hands tightly gripped my hips. My hands rested on his shoulders as I rode him, trying to deepen the thrusts even further.

"Fuck," he said, his eyes falling shut as I felt his dick pulse. I ground my hips down against him more, moving my hips in deep circles. "Onasha."

The sensation brought me over the edge, and I bit the back of my hand to keep from crying out as I came again with him.

Astarion collapsed back on the bed, his calves still dangling off the edge. I collapsed on top of him, and both our breathing was a mess.

"Well," he panted. "Maybe with some breaks in between."

"Maybe a location where we're less likely to disturb our companions next time," I whispered, my ear against his chest.