Interview (R.R)

Requested! (not proofread, as always)

Girls these days they don't want boyfriends, they want Reneé Rapp

Girls these days they don't want boyfriends, they want Reneé Rapp. She's so flirty and everyone wants her, but what they don't know is that Reneé is currently in love with a girl. Y/n L/n, the prettiest girl she has ever meet, all, which happened to be you.

You were perfect for her, you treated her right, you didn't get to jealous when she had to kiss people for a movie, and you are very pretty, which she's loved. You've only been official for a month so the both of you aren't exactly ready to tell the world you are together.

Reneé came home from a long day of interviews and couldn't wait to get into bed and lay down next to you, that's when she realised you weren't in bed, you had fallen asleep on the couch. Reneé wanted to wake you up so she could talk to you, but she didn't want to disturb your peace.

She carried you up bridal style to the bedroom, putting you the bed and tucking you. She then went to have a quick shower, she was washing herself then she fell two arms slip around her, she looked towards you and smiled. "I thought you were sleeping baby." Reneé says with a hint of a question in her voice.

"I woke up..." You mumbled, making her nod. She stared to wash your hair, making sure so massage the shampoo into your head, whispering sweet nothings in your hear. She saw that your body began to feel lighter, you were getting more tired. Reneé turned the shower off, and walked you to bed.

The next morning, you woke up later than usual, you reached out for Reneé, but instead of feeling her body, you felt an empty bed space. You got up out of bed quickly and saw her in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. "Hi baby." She smiles, walking over to you, hugging your waist. "Do you have any plans for today?" You ask Reneé. She nods, "Yeah a few interviews, maybe after that we can go on a date together." Reneé suggests.  You nod smiling.

"Reneé.." You start to speak, she looks at you waiting for you to continue. "I'm ready." You whisper. Her facial expression is confused then she realised what you meant, she smiled brightly. "Really?? Oh my gosh!!" She pulled you in for a tight hug. "How do you want to tell everyone?" She asked, "Maybe by an instagram post!" You exclaim.

She nods, and takes out her phone, looking through her camera roll to find the perfect pictures to post, she used a lot of cute ones of the two of you together, and a few of you by yourself, she posts it with the caption. "found the love of my life 💕." her notifications are going crazy, she smiles, seeing all her fans support her. Raneé puts her phone down and leans towards you, kissing your lips.

Things started to get more heated, she pulled your jacket off, and started to kiss your neck, making your whole body, she was about to take off your bra, but the her phone started ringing. She answered it, it was her mum, congratulating the both of you. She went back to the kitchen to continue making breakfast, she serves you a plate and sits down opposite you.

"My interview is soon baby, do you wanna come?" Reneé asks you, you nod your head, smiling in response. When you are both finished with your breakfast, you clean up and head outside to her car to go where the interview is at. She talked to you about how people may not be supportive of their relationship, it's going to be hard, but she will always be there for you.

Standing behind the scenes for the interview, everyone already knows who you are because the post is going crazy right now. You watch Reneé the whole time, loving listening to her speak, her voice was so soothing you could listen to it for hours. "So we all know about your new post, we were wondering, if you are okay with sharing of course. How did you and Y/n meet?"

Reneé smiled just at the mention of your name. "The first time we meet was back in 2019..she was one of the extras for mean girls on broadway way." She paused taking a moment to look at you. "One day I went to rehearsal, there was no one else there that day except for her and i, we were both an hour early."

You smiled, getting flashbacks to that day, "I was like, damn this girl is really fucking cute, I need to be her friend. We became friends and then a few years later, mid 2023, was when i finally asked her to be my girlfriend." Reneé turned to look and you and motioned for you to come on, you didn't know if you were allowed to, you looked at the filming crew and they gave a thumbs up.

You walked on, instantly hiding your face in Reneé's neck, making her giggle at your cuteness. You left so she could continue the interview, she kept on glancing over to look at you from time to time, sending you winks or air kiss faces, making you blush, she knew the effect that she had on you.

After the interview ended, she has another one, she has had a busy schedule these last few weeks and you could not be more proud of her, you will always be her number one supporter, no matter what. While Reneé is doing the interview, you check your phone, you see that you have got a lot of comments on your last post.

You regretted looking at them, most of them were very negative, you didn't want to let it bother you, you take a deep breath in and out, you turn your phone off and just decide to focus on what you have, admiring Reneé. It ended up working because before you knew it, Reneé was walking up to you, telling you that it is time to go home.

On the way home, you were very tempted to look at your phone again, but you resisted the temptation and looked over at Reneé sliming, and began talking to her.

You are so lucky to have her.

-
Hope you like this one!

Everyone seemed to like the chapter "Ashamed" So i have decided to make that into a full story, I don't know when it will be out, but i'll start writing asap

I was sad today and my mum took me to mean girls to cheer me up 🥺🥺

Leave requests!!