Found. (L.M)

Leighton is the love of my life.

-

Attending Essex College has truly been an enriching experience for you. While there have been numerous highs that have made your time memorable, it's hard to ignore the occasional lows that come with college life.

One highlight of your journey at Essex was forming a close friendship with Whitney Chase, whom you met in one of your classes during freshman year. Despite being just a few rooms apart in the dorms, you and Whitney never quite managed to sit together during meals, even though most of your class time was spent chatting away.  

Unfortunately, the same couldn't be said about your relationship with your roommates. Feeling out of place among individuals who prioritized material possessions over genuine connections made you long for more meaningful interactions like those shared with Whitney. There were moments when you wished to join her at meal times but hesitated due to fear of judgment from others.  

All though Whitney was rich, she was a different type of rich compared to your roommates and you knew you could trust her, so you decided to come out to her, she was very supportive about it, which made you very happy and confident to be able to come out to more people.

Last night you decided to build up the courage to come out to your roommates, but they reacted it a very bad way, they started to laugh at you and call you slurs, it only made you feel worse about the whole situation, you were scared to come out to anyone else, their reaction drained your confidence.

Whitney must have noticed your discomfort, as she gently tapped you on the shoulder. Startled, you quickly turned to face her concerned expression. "Hey.. you okay?" You managed a quick nod in response, and she let out a small sigh before offering, "Hey, you can sit with me and my roommates if you want to." Your heart warmed at her kindness as you smiled brightly and nodded gratefully.As lunchtime rolled around, both you and Whitney hurried to claim your usual seats at the table where her roommates sat.

Despite being excited about the prospect of joining them, a wave of nervousness washed over you as thoughts raced through your mind about how they would perceive you. As they caught sight of Whitney entering with someone new by her side – that someone being yourself – their expressions shifted from smiles to mild confusion.

However, it seemed like they didn't dwell on it for too long.Introductions were made by Whitney with a beaming smile directed towards everyone present. You timidly waved at each one of them but found yourself locking eyes with a tall blonde woman whose gaze felt particularly intense yet welcoming. Her lips curved up ever so slightly as she spoke in an elegant tone:

"Hi I'm Bela; I'm very pleased to meet you"As you stood in the bustling room, engrossed in conversation with a group of people, a voice suddenly caught your attention. Turning your head around, you found yourself face to face with a girl who exuded warmth and friendliness.

With a genuine smile on your face, you extended your hand to greet her, establishing an instant connection.After exchanging pleasantries with the first girl named Kimberly, you couldn't help but notice another figure standing nearby - the girl next to Bela.

Her short hair and slightly awkward demeanour piqued your curiosity as she introduced herself as Kimberly's companion. "I'm Kimberly," she said with a shy smile that instantly melted away any initial tension.

Turning towards the blonde girl who had been quietly observing the interaction, you were met with piercing eyes that seemed to hold countless untold stories within them.

Despite her silence, there was an undeniable intensity in her gaze that made you pause for a moment. Just when things started feeling slightly tense due to the blonde girl's silence, Kimberly playfully nudged her back into reality with a light-hearted gesture. It was then that the blonde girl finally spoke up and introduced herself as Leighton, breaking into a warm smile that lit up her features and revealed a more relaxed side to her persona.

The three of them sat down and began talking, you just decided to listen in on whatever they were saying. A man walked up to the table, looking at the five girls smirking before saying, "Hey girls, I was wondering if you would be interested in going to a party tonight."

Everyone happily agreed to go, you were excited because your roommates never went to parties with you. "Y/n you should pregame with us," You hear Leighton say, you turn to her, smiling happily. "Yeah, sure."

-
The night comes around, you don't tell your roommate where you're going because you don't care about them, you make your way to Whitney's dorm, knocking on the door, waiting for someone to answer.

Bela answered, she happily pulls you in for a hug, "Y/n! You came!" She said happily, she was already drunk, you nod, walking in the room, you noticed all eyes were on you as soon as you get in there, especially Leighton's. You smirk, you don't usually show too much skin but tonight you decided to.

The next thing you remember doing is taking shots with the girls, you have been here five minutes and you have already had more fun with this girls than with your actual roommates.

As soon as you enter the room of the party the loud sound pours through your body, the smell of alcohol and sex is everywhere but you have gotten used to it by all the parties you have went to. You decide to get a drink right away, going to the bar you order a drink.

Only an hour later the alcohol has fully gotten into your system and you're the most drunk of think you have been before, you were dancing alone on the dance floor, you felt someone grab your waist from behind, you turn around and see familiar blonde hai, the two of you are both way to drunk to pull away.

The two of you start dancing together, you sway your hips with hers, smirking when you hear the small sounds she lets out. "We should go home.." You hear Leighton drunkly slur, wearing a massive smirk on her face, you nod knowing what she is intending, following her back to her dorm.

When you get to her room, you both take your dress off and take some time to look at each other before going in for a kiss, the taste of alcohol in her breath is strong but you don't care.

She pushes you on the bed and is getting ready to take your bra off but someone opens the door. "Bela!" Leighton yells, throwing something at her, making her quickly close the door.

"Now, where were we?"

-
Make sure to check out my new book!!

also if you have a gf PLEASE watch sex lives of college girls with them, i've seen it twice and i'm seeing it for a third time with her, hehe she loves it.