Jealous Regina. (R.G)

SHE LOOKED SO GOOD HERE I CREAMED

As Regina George's girlfriend, you had a few extra rules you had to follow, of course she followed them as well because otherwise it would be unfair

As Regina George's girlfriend, you had a few extra rules you had to follow, of course she followed them as well because otherwise it would be unfair. There were three simple rules, one, don't talk to other girls that aren't Karen or Gretchen for things that aren't school related, two, always travel to school with her and go home with her, three, be with her at all possible times. 

People may think this makes Regina a controlling girlfriend with jealously issues, but if you were honest, you liked her overprotectiveness, it made you feel special in a wired way. 

The rules are always easy to follow, especially the last two, you have always been the clingy type so it wasn't hard to stay attached to her. The first rule was also easy, what other girl could there be to talk to when you had Regina George as your girlfriend, life was perfect.

You were walking to home room, you had just walked Regina to her home room class so now you were walking to yours which was annoyingly on the other side of school. You saw someone who looked lost, you didn't recognise her, she walked up to you and shyly asked, "Um.. do you know where this class is?" The girl asked pointing to her timetable, you nodded happily, "Yeah, you're with me." 

You walked her over to the home room class, she sat next to you and you helped her with a lot of her classes, "Yeah, don't you worry, I'll show you around the place." The girl whose name you found out was Cady smiled at you, thanking you without saying anything. The bell rang and you walked her to her first class, "Bye!" She said smiling at you, you said goodbye and turned around to walk to your class but a presence stopped you. 

"Who is that?" You hear the strong voice of the queen bee, you look into her eyes to see they are full of jealousy and angry, you grab her hand, trying to calm her down before saying, "That's Cady, she's new here so be nice." Regina rolled her eyes, "Me? Nice? Did you forget who you are dating?" She laughed as she pulled you in for a kiss. 

Regina came up with a plan in her head to make sure that Cady will never talk with you again, she smiled to herself with satisfaction of the plan. 

Lunch came around quickly, Regina walked over to her table sitting next to you, she rolled her eyes as Cady waved at you, she got even more annoyed when you waved for Cady to come sit at the table but you had no Idea that you just made Regina's evil plan string into action. 

She hated the way that Cady looked at you, she saw the hearts in her eyes which really annoyed her, she got fed up quickly so she pulled you in for a kiss, you kissed back, as she pulled away she say that Cady looked annoyed, it made her smirk knowing the true power she had. 

"So Cady, where are you from?" you smile, asking Cady making Regina roll her eyes, "Oh, I came here from Africa." The girls on the table looked at her curiously (Everyone but Regina George) She continued to talk about her past life, everyone was so intreated, Regina was more interested in kissing your neck and touching your body but her jealousy got the best of her when you completely ignored her touch. 

"Y/n." You heard her whisper in your ear, you turn to her and you see that her eyes were glaring in to yours, "Yes?" 

"You realise you're breaking the rules." She warns, you gulp, she wasn't wrong, you were talking to a girl about something that wasn't school related. Her eyes were still glaring in to yours, making you feel more nervous.

She got up and walked away, you didn't know if you should follow her or not, you decided to follow her, you ended up walking into a random closet in the school. "Regina I'm sorry.." you whisper, she rolls her eyes, "Shut up and kiss me."

You lean up and kiss her lips, her hand slides it way down to your waist, she starts to unbutton the blouse you are wearing, she smirks, seeing you in your pink lace bra. As she is about to take it off someone opens the door, It's Cady. "S-sorry, I thought this was a different class room.." Cady says shyly, closing the door, Regina rolls her eyes, "She's so annoying."

You look at her, "Don't say that.." Regina doesn't say anything, she just leans in again and kisses you more passionately. It was more then just a kiss, she was making sure to give you hickeys all around your body, she wanted to make sure that everyone new who you belonged to. 

As she kissed your next she heard your soft whimpers which she loved the sound off, the two of you walked out she fixed your hair and your clothes but people saw the two you walk out together, and you were covered in hickeys, everyone knew what happened in there. The two of you had class but Regina didn't care, she didn't want you to be anywhere near Cady so she decided to bring you home for the day.

Luckily, Regina's mum wasn't home so it was easy getting in the house, Regina was about to push you on the bed but she was stopped by you. "Why do you get so jealous?" You ask, looking into her eyes, she looks down, "I don't.." She says shyly, you give her a look, making her roll her eyes, "Fine, maybe I do get a little jealous, but that's only because I want to keep what's mine."

You giggle at her before saying, "Baby, no one could ever take me away from you!" She smiles, pushing you on the bed, "I love you so much baby."

-

Story cut short sorry I was in a rush when writing this lmk if you want the full story version