Keeper (R.G)

Everyone will def want a part 2 so i will prob write one 

You didn't know how to feel about joining a new school, you didn't really have a choice though, your father got a new high paying job but that just happened to be on the other side of the country

You didn't know how to feel about joining a new school, you didn't really have a choice though, your father got a new high paying job but that just happened to be on the other side of the country. You were sad about leaving all your old friends but you were kind of excited to see how this school will be.

Your Mom decided to drive you to school for the first day, she knew you were nervous and needed some time to adjust, she dropped you right in front of the school, you took a nervous deep breath before opening the car door and stepping outside. You looked at the front of the school for a few seconds but then you realised your Mom was still there.

You turn your head and wave goodbye to your Mom, smiling when she drives off, then you take another deep breath and start to walk into North Shore. As soon as you enter the school you already feel overwhelmed, there are a lot more people here then there were at your old school and you have no Idea where you were going.

Eventually, you made your way to your first classroom, you could feel everyone's eyes land on you when you entered the classroom, you gulped loudly and sat down on a chair, not bothering to introduce yourself because you hate speaking in front of people.

"Hello everyone!" The loud masculine voice echoed throughout the small classroom, "We have a new student joining us, her name is Y/n." Everyone looks at you, you shyly say high back but then turn your head to avoid eye contact with everyone.

You don't notice but there's this particular blonde girl on the opposite side of the classroom and you have already caught her eyes, she looks at you up and down and licks her lips, turning her head back to the teacher.

The bell rings and she confidently walks to you and grabs your timetable, "Hey, I think that's mine-," You mumble but she doesn't listen, she takes a close look at your timetable and smirks when she notices that you're in most of her classes. "You're in my chem class, I'll take you." She smiles, grabbing your arm strongly and dragging you to class.

When you're on your way to class, she stops suddenly which makes you stop, she turns to make eye contact with you and smiles, "I'm Regina by the way, Regina George." You awkwardly smile at her and say, "I'm Y/n, Y/n L/n." She looks you dead in the eye for a few seconds then giggles which makes you confused, "What's wrong?" You ask.

She giggles more, "Well, I already know that." Your face turns red from embarrassment, you try to say something but the only things that come out are soft mumbles, which makes the taller blonde giggle more, "Don't be embarrassed, you're adorable." Your face goes a deeper red, Regina notices and she smirks.

After a good few minutes, she finally starts to walk again, eventually reaching the class.

The whole class you didn't pay attention, you were drawing small things in your book, Regina wasn't paying attention either, she was too busy admiring how pretty you looked.

She looked down at your pages and noticed that you drew a football and a number, "You play?" She asks, pointing to the drawings on your page, you look at her and give her a small nod, "Yeah I did at my old school." You say sadly, missing your old friends on your football team.

Regina frowns at your mood, she thinks for a second but then she remembers something that will hopefully cheer you up, "You know, there are football try-outs for the girls team at lunch today." Your face lights up and a bright smile lands on your face, this makes Regina happy, this is the weirdest feeling she has ever had because usually people are crushing over her.

The rest of the periods went very slowly for you, the whole day you were worried, stressed but mostly excited about Football try-outs, also a lot of people were staring at you when you walked in the hallways with Regina by your side.

They weren't as confused as Regina's friends, Gretchen and Karen who were confused why Regina brought a new girl to the table but Regina didn't need to explain herself just yet.

She walked out into the oval, she couldn't wait to watch you try-outs, Gretchen and Karen are sitting next to her, confused on why she was out here. "Why are we even here? You hate football." Gretchen says, rolling her eyes.

Regina doesn't answer, she just looks for you, when she finally sees you, she jumps up and cheers loudly, Karen and Gretchen look at each other and smirk, they look back at Regina with smug looks on their faces, "You have a crush!" Karen exclaims loudly, Regina quickly shuts her up, "So what?" Rolling her eyes, she then looked towards Gretchen and gave her puppy eyes.

At first she is confused but then she understands and rolls her eyes, "Fine, but you owe me."

That same night, Gretchen finds out everything she can about you and she finds out that you lived in New York, have been playing football for a while and that you're lesbian.

Regina saw this as a perfect opportunity to go up and ask you out, so that's what she decided to do, the next day, she saw you sitting by a tree outside of school, she walked up to you, and smirked when you shyly blushed the minute you made eyes contact with her.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" She asks, face extremely close to yours, "Uh.. Nothing." You say with a deep blush on your face. "Great! Do you want to go on a date with me?" She asks, feeling zero nerves inside of her, you smile brightly in response, nodding your head.

She giggles at your cuteness and sits next to you, putting her head on your shoulder, "You're losing space on that page." Regina says, giggling at all your cute drawings, you frown, noticing she's writing and looking at her with sad eyes, she hates seeing you like this so she thinks of her next best idea.

"You can draw on my arm!" She smiles, you gasp loudly and move so you're straddling her lap, you start to draw on her arm as she admires how beautiful you are.

"By the way, I made the football team." You whisper, she gasps loudly and pulls you down by the waist. She was lying on the ground and you were hovering over her, blushing like crazy. Regina noticed this and noticed that your lips were only inches apart, so she decided to close the gap and pull you in for a kiss.

When she pulled away, she looked into your eyes, and brushed the hair strands away that were falling in front of your face.

"You're mine baby."

Then, everything went black.