Gemini Moon (R.R)

- my favourite song of the album is gemini moon so this will be based off the song, hope y'all like it -

-

Dating Reneé Rapp was a huge chapter in your life, going into the relationship you knew it was going to be hard to date someone who is famous, but you didn't except it to be this bad. There were good days but right now, the bad days were happening more then the good days, for the past week you couldn't make it 24 hours without having a heated argument with her, most of them are about stupid things

Reneé had just came home from a long day of work, she was ready to just sit down and relax when she got home, she opened the door to see a very happy you, you brought her in for a hug but her tiredness wasn't in the mood for hugging anyone at this point in time. She pushed you off.

You tried not to take it to heart, you knew she was tired and that she got moody, "Do you want me to get you some dinner?" You ask sweetly she looks at you and rolls her eyes, "I already ate." She says coldly, you take a deep breath, trying to remember that it's not a personal thing and she just gets moody after work.

"Then maybe I can run you a bath?" You suggest, she rolls her eyes again, "No! I can do that myself!" She says in a loud tone and runs off to her room, you sigh and knock on the door, she says nothing but you go inside anyway, she's a sobbing mess. You sit next to her and pull her in for a hug, "Maybe you should take tomorrow off baby.." You say, she shakes her head rapidly.

"No, I can't." You start to play with her hair and sigh at her stubbornness, "Baby, you have worked so much lately! I'm sure they would understand if you want one day off." She pulls out of your arms and stares dryly at you, "You don't get it! I work hard to get money for this place! What do you do? Nothing!" Reneé screamed at you.

You flinched at the volume of her voice, but also the words she said, she said that her being moody after work was never personal but that certainly felt personal. You can see by the look on her face that she is already regretting what she said, but you weren't going to let her have any of it, you stood up and she started to follow you, she was sobbing but for the first time in a while, you didn't care.

"Y/n! Baby! I'm sorry! Please forgive me.." Reneé begs, you shake your head and start to pack your bags, she grabs your body making you stop, you push her away. "No!" You yell at her, she opens her mouth to start speaking but you cut her off before she can let a word out. "I do so much for you and you don't care! You treat me like shit."

"Baby I'm sorry."

She always had that effect on you, an apology, you fell for it every time.

You sighed, dropping your bag and you went over to pull her in for a hug, "I'll take tomorrow off baby." She whispered in your ear, making you smile. The rest of the night was filled with hugs and kisses and a lot of 'I'm sorry' from Reneé.

The next day

You were getting dressed, you looked at yourself in the mirror and saw so many bad things looking back at you, Reneé noticed that you were like this, she hates how you can't see how perfect you are, she tells you all the time you're feeling insecure, but it never seems to get in.

You drive to a small restaurant and the two of you have a fun time together, laughing like you're the only two people on the earth. That feeling starts to drain away when you realise tomorrow Reneé will have to go back to work and she'll come home moody again, you don't want to experience another fight so you do something you will live to regret.

It's the middle of the night, Reneé is sound asleep, you're still wide awake, you slide out of bed and grab your back that still has your stuff in it from when you were about to leave yesterday. You grab a pen and paper and right a note, explaining to Reneé about where you are.

Dear Reneé

I'm sorry for leaving like this but I knew I wouldn't be able to do it with you around.

I love you but I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore, our relationship is tiring I hate fighting with you every day and you saying you will change your ways but you never do. I hope you find someone that you love and treat her well. I loved my time with you but I need to move on with my life and I can't do that with you.

Y/n.

You didn't realise the tears falling down your face, you thought for a long time, you thought that you should just rip up the note and go back to bed with her like it never happened. You couldn't leave her like this.

You take a deep breath before walking outside, you start to walk away you have no idea where you are going and you get lost, you start to panic having no idea where you are. You walk around hoping to find a place familiar, you get a call from Reneé and notice the time is 2am. "Baby? where are you?" She asks tiredly.

"I d-don't know! I'm lost!"

You hear her jump out of bed quickly and get in the car, luckily she has your location turned on, she can see where you are, she keeps you on the line the whole time, keeping you calm. She finally finds you and runs up to give you a big hug. "What are you doing out here baby?" You look down.

"I was leaving you.." Reneé looks back at you sadly, she is confused, "Leaving me? as in breaking up?" You nod sadly, wiping your tears with your sleeve, "Why?" Reneé asks, you tell her everything, how you feel about everything, she just stands there and listens and takes everything in, even though some of the things she hears you say can be harsh to hear but she knows they're true.

She doesn't know what to say, she know she can't say "I'm sorry" or "I'll change" because she has tried that before and it didn't work. "Look, I love you, if you want to leave you can but you are welcome back, my love for you will never stop."

You try to hide the smile on your face, you can truly see the look of change in her eyes. You decided to give her one last chance and go back with her. You were so happy you did because from then until now, you have never been happier, she takes days off to spend time with you, she also works on her mood when she comes home from work and doesn't take it out on you anymore.

Reneé has changed, this is the girl you are in love with.

-

Crappy chapter? ik

I need more requests to keep my energy going I'm writing like 3 a day and publishing them later.

ALSO SUMT CHAPTER COMING YOUR WAY SOON (sunday) LOOK FORWARD TO THAT BITCHES

Lesbian ass outfit 🤣🫵