Cheat (R.G)

Don't know about you but if Regina cheated on me and wants to get back with me I would 🤞🏻Im down bad ik stfu

SHE LOOKED SO GOOD HERE WTFAHHSHJXJX

Like every other day, it was crazy at North Shore, you made sure to get to class early to miss the crowded hallways, which you hate

Like every other day, it was crazy at North Shore, you made sure to get to class early to miss the crowded hallways, which you hate. You were in class early and no one else was in the room, you were writing a few notes from yesterday, you were very focused. Someone jumped behind you and you got startled, you looked behind and saw your girlfriend and your face lit up. She hugs you from behind and starts kissing your neck, the feeling of her lips making you giggle.

"Regina!" You whine, giggling, she smiles at you and starts to kiss your neck even more. "Please come with me to the Halloween party!" She begs, for the 500th time, she gives you those eyes that you can never resist, she knows how to get what she wants with you, "Fine, I'll come but I don't have an outfit."

She rolls her eyes, before saying, "Don't worry, I have something that you can wear." She winks, you smile, pulling her back in for another hug. She kisses your lips and holds your waist, the bell rings and you try to pull away but she doesn't, she pulls you closer and continues to kiss your lips. People start to walk in and gasp at the sight, you pull away and she looks at you and rolls her eyes. "I'll see you at lunch." Regina smiles, walking away to her class.

Lunch comes around quickly and you rush to sit at the table, Gretchen and Karen are already there, you sit waiting for your girlfriend, she finally comes, she sits next to you pulling you in for a kiss, she's very possessive and protective of you so she makes sure to keep you close whenever you're around her, people love to flirt with you even though it's know that you are hers, people just don't get the idea until Regina finds them harassing you and has to beat some sense into them.

She loved you and wants what's best for you, sometimes you do think she a little bit overprotective but It does make you feel special whens she looks out for you, she ate her lunch and you ate yours quickly, every lunch she loved bringing you into an empty classroom to make out with you, she made sure that the two of you ate lunch as quick as possible so she had more time to kiss you.

As soon as you enter the room, she pushes you against the door and starts to kiss your jaw, she loved hearing the sounds you made as she kissed your neck, leaving more hickeys to mark you as hers, the two of you had so much fun making out, you didn't realise how much time passed, the bell rung, dismissing the end of lunch.

Class dragged on, everyone was waiting for the halloween party on the weekend so time went really slowly. After what felt like hours, the bell finally rang, everyone cheered and rushed to get out of school, you went with Regina to plan your halloween costume. You just found some lingerie and some animal ears, the fit was perfect but it was nothing compared to what Regina was planning to wear.

Regina offered to pick you up tomorrow and take you to the party but you rejected the offer and said you would get your own away there.

The night finally came, Regina was waiting for you to show up, she decided to play truth or dare with the others to pass time. "Regina!" someone says, she looks towards them and asks the question, "Truth or Dare?"