Soft. (R.G)

not proofread

You had a small reputation at North Shore, not as big as Regina George but to be known more than 'Regina George's Girlfriend

You had a small reputation at North Shore, not as big as Regina George but to be known more than 'Regina George's Girlfriend.' Everyone says it because of your sweet personality, you are the complete opposite to the plastics, you try to look for the positive in everyone.

Some people generally don't know why you are dating Regina, there are a lot of people who believe you deserve better, but if people knew the real Regina, they would understand. She is actually a real softie, but she only ever lets that side be shown around you, she doesn't want others to judge her.

People think she'd be a pain in the ass to date, but in reality, she's so soft and really cares for you. You wanted to plan something that would make the whole school see her soft side, or at least just Gretchen and Karen, because they don't believe you either.

She's soft for you, meaning she does small stuff for you, things that people wouldn't believe the Regina George is doing because it's so out of her personality. This includes, her opening the door for you, holding your bag or even simple things like letting you touch her hair, but the most obvious one is that she sends you a candy cane, and even with that evidence, they still don't believe you.

"I swear! she's really soft for me..." you whisper, both of the girls roll their eyes, damn they really don't believe you. "I'll believe it once I see it.." Gretchen said, looking over at Karen, who nodded in agreement. You sighed, "Then I'll prove it to you.." They just laughed in your face, they wouldn't believe that the Regina they have known for years would be soft to anyone.

Obviously Regina didn't act soft when Gretchen and Karen were around so you had to do it when she didn't know they were around, or film it happening, because you really hated the fact that your friends kept attacking you, they wouldn't believe you, no matter how hard you tried to convince them, nothing was working.

You came up with a plan, to sneak them home without Regina knowing, they would hide and look through a closet, it was a decent plan, you just wondered how you could sneak two girls in Regina's room without her knowing, she was always in her room, you thought about getting her mom in on the plan, as a distraction.

You told Gretchen and Karen the plan, they just laughed at you, making you annoyed. You were so excited to show them what Regina is really like, then they can finally shut up. You decide to call her mom and get her in on the plan, you needed the best chance to make this work, because if Regina figures out what's happening, she won't be happy.

It was Friday night, you and Regina usually hang out on Friday nights so this wasn't unusual, you walk in quietly and you see her mom already there, the three of you hide somewhere. "Regina! Come help me down here!" Her mum calls out, groaning, she comes down, as soon as shes out of sight Karen and Gretchen run upstairs, you slam the door, acting like you just came in.

A smiling Regina rushed to you, hugging you, you wished that Gretchen and Karen could see this, that would be all the proof they need. "Let's go to your room." Regina nods, bringing you up, she pushes you on be bed and starts kissing all over your face, leaving lipstick marks everywhere, there was a camera set up so Gretchen and Karen were currently watching all off this, struggling to hold in their giggles.

Regina started to take your shirt off but you stopped her, hearing the gasps from the closet, you wondered if Regina heard it too. "Why did you stop me baby?"
She asks in a sweet voice, you take a deep breath before saying, "There's something I need to tell you.." you say walking to the closet, you open the door revealing an guilty look Gretchen and Karen.

"What the fuck?" Regina yells, she's mad, "Regina-," Gretchen starts but is cut off by Regina, "What are you doing?!" "Regina, baby, calm down, we can explain." you say, holding her, she finally calms down, the two of you sit on the bed whist the other two stand, looking at you. Regina is passionately waiting for you to explain what happened. "Well basically, Gretchen and Karen don't believe you're soft for me.. so I had to prove it for them."

Regina giggled, looking over at you, "Of course I'm soft for you, you're my girlfriend." Regina smiles.
Y/n glares over at Gretchen and Karen who just look back at the two of you with a guilty smile. "That's what i tried to tell them! but they didn't believe me." you argue, "I feel bad.. people believe I deserve better because they think you're a bad person.. but you-," Regina cuts you off with a kiss on your lips.

"Baby, I don't care what anyone else says about me, you know that," Regina tells you as she pulls away from the short kiss, you nod, pulling her in for a hug. Gretchen and Karen bid their goodbyes but before they leave, they apologise to Y/n for not believing her.

As soon as Regina heard the door close, she looks back at you with a smirk and a look of hunger in her eyes, diving into your lips, she kisses them passionately, loving the taste of your lips against hers. Pulling you in closer, so you a straddling her lap, touching your body, wanting to feel your body on hers.

Laying you down, hovering over you, she continues to kiss your body, "Lucky you stopped me or our friends would have got a free show." Regina giggles, kissing your collarbone, you smile back. "I love you.." you mumble against her lips, She smiles back at you. "I love you more."

-
No fucking joke I listened to snow angel album twice while writing this? Lmao

Y'all don't know me so imma tell you some things.

I'm Australia
I'm 16 years old (17 in august)
I have 87k followers on TikTok 😍

ANYWAY, enough about me, LOVE YOU, have a good day/night