Issues! (R.G)

Good morning sluts <3

Regina George knew what was hers and knew who was hers, she liked to keep her friends close and her enemies closer, she loved being mean to everyone, (almost everyone) it gave her a sense of power and status

Regina George knew what was hers and knew who was hers, she liked to keep her friends close and her enemies closer, she loved being mean to everyone, (almost everyone) it gave her a sense of power and status. There was one person that Regina didn't hate and didn't want to be mean to, this person was you, her girlfriend. Regina was soft on you and she tried to deny it every time you told her, teasing her about it, she hated being teased but it didn't annoy her as much when you were the one teasing her.

The two of you were going out after school to a place that sells the best milkshakes, you walked up to the cashier and started ordering what you always order, Regina couldn't help but notice the look the cashier was giving you, he was staring and you with hearts in his eyes and you were too oblivious to notice. "Name?" The guy asks, you smile brightly at him saying, "Y/n." You were about to pay but Regina came in and paid for you, you smiled at her. "You're like my sugar mommy." You say, smiling cutely, Regina smiled proudly, pulling you in for a hug, making sure that the guy sees it. "Damn then, my sugar baby is hot." you blush slightly.

You hear your name being called out so you pull away from Regina and go and grab your drink, your heart drops when you see a message has been written on it, you cover it with your hand, hoping Regina doesn't see because you know she will get mad. You sit down on a table and start to talk about how annoying school is right now.

Regina just went on about how annoyed she is with the teachers for not putting the two of you in one class together. She knew it was on purpose so she was going to have a talk with her dad tonight. You were so deep in the conversation, you forgot about the message on the cup, you only remembered it when Regina pointed it out.

"What's that?" She said pointing at the message, you quickly covered it up with your hand, Regina got annoyed and snatched the cup, you saw how her facial expression changed when she read the message, she got up and you tried to stop her but there was no point.

Regina went up to the guy with you following slowly behind her, she looked down at his name tag. "You know it's very unprofessional to flirt with strangers, Thomas." He just rolled his eyes, making Regina's body fume with more and more anger, "Don't roll your eyes at me!" Regina yelled, Thomas just laughed, "You have issues."

You held her hand, making Regina calm down, "Gina...Let's go home." She didn't move, you wanted to go but you didn't know how to tell her that, so you just made up a story, "Baby, I don't feel well." She turned to look at you and a worried expression came up on her face, she pulled you out of the place and into the car, she quickly got to the other side and touched your forehead, "You don't feel warm." you started to giggle which made her stare back at you with a confused expression.

"I'm not sick, I just wanted to leave." Regina huffs, rolling her eyes and moving back so her arms are relaxed resting on the steering wheel, she laid back in a relaxed position, with an angry expression on her face. "You just proved you were soft for me by the way."

Regina rolls her eyes, "Here we go again, I'm not soft for you." Regina argued, you just giggled, "Sure, you were so angry but as soon as I say I'm sick, you go into protector mode." Regina just shook her head, "Watch your attitude." You decided to play along with her, you just acted oblivious, "What attitude?" You asked with a smirk on your face. She was getting very irritated by how you were 'Playing dumb' so she didn't say anything. She just drove home in silence with her hand vesting on your thigh.

When she parked the car, she turned to you, whispering in your ear, "Maybe I am a little soft, but I will need examples." You smiled brightly, you hopped out of the car and held her hand, walking inside, greeted by her mom instally. "Y/n!" She smiled brightly, giving you a hug, "I'm so excited to see you girls!" Regina rolled her eyes, "Mom, stop." You turned to Regina, "Regina." You said, it was a warning. She shut up and hugged her mom, then rushed you upstairs shortly after. "Well there's one example."

Regina just rolled her eyes, giggling then opening the door to her room allowing you to enter first. You take off your jacket then jump on her massive bed, she jumps on after you, you move yourself over, sitting on her lap, resting your head on her chest. "Well there was this one time, at lunch.."

-

You were walking out to lunch, sitting at your normal table with Grtechen and Karen, you weren't that close with them, you thought of them as friends but you were certainly closer with Regina. Regina came only a few minutes later, pulling you in for a kiss as soon as she sat down. She saw that you looked a little sad, she frowned at you, "What's wrong baby." She asks, putting a hand on your thigh to comfort you.

You pouted, saying, "We were going to have matching hair today but you didn't braid your hair." Regina giggled, "It's okay, you can braid my hair." You smiled brightly and Karen and Grtechen just looked in shock, "You're allowing her to touch your hair?" Gretchen asked, touching Regian's forehead to make sure she was okay, Regina slapped it away. "Yes. leave us alone."

-
Regina couldn't deny it anymore, she knew she was soft for you she just loved to hear you talk and giggle, she was blushing when you finished talking. You turned around so you were on top of her, she put her hands on your waist and started kissing your lips, "You should be nicer to Karen and Gretchen, they are your friends." She ignores you at first and just continues to kiss you but you pull away and give her a look.

She rolls her eyes and pushes hair strands that have fallen in front of your face away. "Okay, I'll be nicer." She smiles, you smile back and kiss her forehead. She leans closer, lips hovering just above your ear. "Now, get on your back."

-
ROBBED AGAIN BUT ITS OKAY!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SHY PART 2 AND WILL HAVE SMUT!!