Obssesed (R.G)

tw: yandere behaviours from regina, being kidnapped kinda? Regina is just obsessed with you.

you're gonna hate the ending

Usually, how it runs at North Shore high, the people in the school are obsessed with the queen bee, Regina George, what people didn't know is that Regina herself has had her eyes on some girl at the school for a while now; which happens to be you,...

Usually, how it runs at North Shore high, the people in the school are obsessed with the queen bee, Regina George, what people didn't know is that Regina herself has had her eyes on some girl at the school for a while now; which happens to be you, a basic cute and innocent girl and Regina is determined to make you hers.

One thing is mainly stopping her, your boyfriend, the boy that treats you like shit, you're to blind to see it but Regina knows you deserve better and knows she can't treat you better than he can.

During lunch time, she scans her eyes around the cafeteria, trying to find you. She can't but her eyes stop when she locates your boyfriend, kissing another girl. This makes her whole body fume with anger, she pulls her phone out to record the act, so she has proof, she walks up to where your boyfriend is sitting and taps him on the shoulder, he turns around nervously, scared that he will face a teacher or Y/n.

He calms down when he sees that it's only Regina, but Regina knows he won't be calm for long. "You're cheating on Y/n." Regina states, using a voice that could make the whole school shiver. "And? Don't be a dick and tell her." He says and puts her focus back on the other girl, "Why not? I'd be bigger than yours anyway." Making all his friends giggle, "Look Regin-"

Regina cuts him off, "I will make sure you never see Y/n again." she said, turning around and walking away, leaving the guy confused on what she meant by that, he brushed it off, Regina may be the queen bee but she would never do anything harmful, right?

Wrong, she would kill for people when it comes to making you happy, now that your boyfriend was out of the picture, she had the perfect opportunity to go and make you hers, she wasn't going to give up till she succeeded.

She texted you through instagram, making you confused, you didn't think that the Regina George would be texting you.

Hi

Hey?

Don't be shocked that I'm texting you, you're like the
Hottest person in the school (well, second hottest)

You couldn't help but blush at her words, you have never been called hot before, not even by your own boyfriend so the whole thing came as a shock to you. You were about to text back but she sent a text before that broke your heart.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I saw your boyfriend cheating on you.

What?
No.
He would never.

But then she sent a video that was full proof with what she was saying was true, tears formed into your eyes and a hand went over your mouth to cover your tears, she said she wanted to come to you, so you told her that you were in the change room, she rushed over, as soon as she saw you her heart broke, she hated seeing you cry over some pathetic ugly boy.

She pulled you in for a hug, making her smile, finally she is able to hug you, she is able to feel your body against hers, she knows your crying and knows you just got your heart broken but she can't help but think of what it would be like if you were hers, she smiled just by thinking about it. "R-Regina?"

Her mind came back to reality by your voice breaking her, she turned so her full attention was on you, "Yes?" You look up at her with eyes, making her world crumble, "I wanna go home." She smirked, nodding and quickly walked you outside of the school, taking you out of the house.

You make it to her house and she takes you to her room, you look around her room and see how nice the place is, but then you notice all the pictures of you that a hung up around the place, you look back at Regina with scared eyes. She looks back at you with possessiveness. "I will protect you from everyone."

She pulls you in for a hug, you know you should pull away but there's this person inside telling you not to so you pull in closer to the hug, "you're finally mine.."

You pull away and look at her with a confused expression, she smiles and looks closely into your eyes, distracting you from her hand thats holding a needle, "Sleep tight." You then feel a pinch on your side, staring to feel sleepy, you know you can't stand up and you lose consciousness, Regina catches you before your head hits the floor, she smiles at you.

She takes you to her bed and admires your beauty, she stays with you until you wake up, she needs to make sure shes there when you do, so she doesn't leave the room, not even for one second, she doesn't take her eyes off you.

A big smile creeps up on Regina face when she sees that you're staring to stir, she admires your face closer but not to close because she knows you will freak out when you wake up.

You open your eyes and start to freak out, she reaches hand to brush against yours, you step back, feeling very frightened, "w-where am i?" you ask, feeling very scared.  "With me, finally." You move back on the bed, she smiles at you creepily. 

You start to cry, Regina pulls you in for a hug and you try to pull away, her grip is to strong.

"Baby, wake up." You hear her say in a sweet voice, you defend yourself, "I'm not your baby!" you exclaim, catching her off guard. She starts shaking you and you jolt up, you quickly look around and realise theres no pictures of you around and you look back at her confused.

"What happened?" you ask and she smiles slightly, "When we came back you feel asleep so i made you some pasta, I know you must be still sad from the break up." You're very confused, you don't know whats real and whats not, you just look into her eyes with scared expression.

She pulls you in for a hug, you hesitate slightly but when you feel her arms wrap around yours, you smile, you know what you experienced was all just a dream.

-
Bad ending ik but i don't want Regina to be bad but if you want that then ill give it 😍