" Mr. Kapoor "

In the softly lit parking lot, the evening air turned brisk, signaling the onset of a chilly night. The sleek Mercedes AMG occupied a space, its allure heightened by the muted glow. Seated in the back, Ranbir exhaled tendrils of smoke from his cigarette, the wisps lingering in the confined space. The open car window allowed the smoke to escape into the cold night, creating an ethereal dance.

Evelyn knelt before him, an enigmatic silhouette in the dimness. The slurping sounds echoed through the quiet surroundings.

Evelyn shrugged off the biting cold of the night with indifference. Her penchant for the unconventional led her to view the chilly air as a trivial inconvenience, overshadowed by the thrill of the daring escapade she was about to embark upon. She loved how his cock felt in her mouth, how it tasted as she licked it up and down.

She loved how it throbbed in her mouth, how she could feel his veins pulsing as she sucked him, fully immersed in the pleasure of the moment.

She was a little drunk, but that just made it even more fun. She loved the feeling of his cock sliding down her throat, how he grunted as she gagged on him.

She loved how it felt when he thrust his hips forward, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. She could feel the head of his cock hit the back of her throat, she gagged a little but didn't stop. She wanted to take all of him in her mouth and throat

She wanted to please him. She looked up at him, her eyes watering from the gagging, but she didn't stop. She wanted to see his face as she took all of him in her mouth and throat. Meanwhile, he casually looked outside, indulging in a smoke, seemingly detached from the intimate moment.
He took a drag and blew smoke out of his nose as she continued to suck him off.

Drawing another drag, he intentionally blew a plume of smoke in her direction. She pulled off of his length, coughing as she withdrew. His gaze met hers, a smirk playing on his lips, "You know you like it."

A sly smile played on her lips as she responded, "Yes..."

Evelyn felt his hand on the back of her head, pushing her down on his cock. She opened her mouth and took him in, his girth again stretching her mouth.
She gagged as he pushed his cock deeper into her throat. She could feel his balls slapping against her chin as her head moved back and forth.

Evelyn felt his cock pulsing as he neared orgasm, his grip on her hair tightening gradually. She knew he was going to cum soon.

Eve looked up at him, her eyes wide with anticipation. He groaned as he came, shooting his load down her throat, a smooth stream of his thick fluid ran down the side of her lips, escaping out through the pore.
She tried stopping it by her hand, making it stick on her fingers.

After he finished, she licked him clean, meeting his gaze with a smile.

"Mmmm, that was a lot," she remarked, swallowing the remnants.

His expression held satisfaction as he looked down at her, seizing her chin."You're such a good girl," he praised with a smile, eliciting a shy blush from her as she stared into his eyes.

"Thank you," she responded, her voice soft and modest.

Evelyn slid back into her seat, smoothing out the wrinkles on her shirt. She dabbed at her face with a tissue, quickly tidying up any signs of the long day.

He adjusted his pants and turned his gaze towards Evelyn. "Send me the detailed file for tomorrow's program," he instructed.

"Yes, sir. I'll send it right away," she replied, stepping out of the car.

Ranbir inquired, "How many have signed in?"

"Nearly 4500," she reported.

"Alright, that'll do," Ranbir said. He exited the backseat, taking over the driver's seat.