CHAPTER : 1

Tripti had spent every waking moment preparing for this day. She delved deep into the intricacies of Quantum Tech, studying its origins, its milestones, and every detail about Ranbir Kapoor, the enigmatic CEO. The anticipation built with each passing day until suddenly, the day of the interview arrived.

Nerves fluttered in Tripti's stomach as she dressed meticulously, her mind racing with anticipation and uncertainty. She had meticulously rehearsed her responses, but the unknown nature of the interview process left her feeling apprehensive.

Taking a deep breath, Tripti entered the reception room at Quantum Tech, her heart pounding with anticipation. The room buzzed with nervous energy as other candidates awaited their turn.

"No.11," the receptionist called out, breaking the tense silence.

Tripti's hand shot up instinctively as she rose from her seat. "You're up," the receptionist informed her, her voice cutting through the tension.

Tripti nodded, her palms clammy as she made her way down the glass corridor. Her eyes caught sight of a woman exiting the interview room, her face streaked with tears. A pang of apprehension shot through Tripti as she wondered what could have elicited such a reaction.

As she approached the interview room, Tripti's heart pounded in her chest. With a shaky hand, she reached for the door handle, her breath catching in her throat as she stepped inside.

A woman stood before her, offering a reassuring smile as she opened the door. Tripti's nerves were palpable as she crossed the threshold into the interview room, her mind racing with anticipation of what lay ahead.

As Tripti entered the interview room, her eyes quickly scanned the panel of interviewers seated before her. Five stern faces stared back, each exuding an aura of professionalism and authority. But it was the familiar figure seated in the middle that caught her attention - Ranbir Kapoor, the CEO of Quantum Tech. Despite having only seen him on screens before, his presence in the room sent a jolt of nerves through her already jittery frame.

Summoning every ounce of courage, Tripti walked towards the vacant seat, feeling the weight of Ranbir's gaze on her. A wave of apprehension washed over her, and she found herself unable to meet his penetrating stare, her eyes instinctively darting to the floor.

Clearing her throat to steady her voice, Tripti finally spoke, her greeting laced with a hint of nervousness. "Good morning," she said, her tone respectful yet tinged with a touch of uncertainty. With a quick glance around the room, she took her seat, her heart racing as she prepared to face the daunting challenge that lay ahead.

The interviewer adjusted his tie before addressing Tripti directly. "Ms. Dimri, could you please elaborate on your educational background and qualifications?"

Tripti met his gaze briefly, her nerves escalating as her eyes inadvertently locked with Ranbir's. The intensity of his stare seemed to render her momentarily speechless, her mind blanking as she struggled to regain her composure. With a subtle stutter, she managed to compose herself and replied, "Certainly. I graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design with a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Industrial Design. My education provided me with a comprehensive understanding of design principles and equipped me with the necessary skills to excel in this field."

As Tripti spoke, she couldn't shake the feeling of Ranbir's scrutinizing gaze, his smirk not escaping her notice. Despite her initial stumble, she continued to answer the interviewer's questions with determination and poise.

The next interviewer, a woman with a discerning eye, leaned forward with interest. "Can you tell us about a project from your academic or professional experience that you're particularly proud of?"