our first date (friendly)

There were post of Me and the prince in the car ahh I hate that now I am gonna sick attention when I went to my class Melissa come to me and I look at her grossly I hate that girl it's not because she cheated with my boyfriend it's because she don't have any self respect in my opinion girls should have respect for themselves like if you don't respect your self then why do you think any boy or girl respect you any way she come with her 2 minion they are Elsa and Mona she went to me and show me her phone and show me the pic in Instagram then she say" Don't you dare try to date Mike his mine I will take him "and come closer to my ear and wispher "like I take your ex .."And she laughed at me at that time I lost it and grab her hair and put it in the desk and say "look girl if you think you are the queen you are not and you didn't take him you make my life easier you are a bitch Mike will never fell for bitch and don't you dare disrespect me or I will show everybody your real identity "say that and left her at this time I wanna cry and find Mike he look at me and come straight to me and hug me and I cry for first time crying in man hand who is not my family after he feel my tears he grab me and we wwnt to his car he make me sit at the front sit and we got ulout of school we still left 2 periods but I don't care about that right now he drive to long road andi slept when I ake up I find his hand in my face and he look like his worried and when he look at me he say "are you wake princess "and I nodded and he say get up let's get up and get something to eat after that we went to little convince store and I went to the vending machine and get one cookie and coke and we sit outside of the store we sat for 20 minutes and it was not loud . I like that after that Mike start joking about how I cry and I keep laughing he make my day little bit brighter when I remember why I cried I say"did you see the post ?" I asked him looking at his face and he say "I do but we will prove it after 2 months "and laugh I say"i said may be " "ok get up and let's go "when he say that I was looking at him and blushing his face ,his hair ,his hand, his every thing looks so hot I don't even remember having this type of felling when I was dating when he laugh he brighten all the world , when he look at me with his beautiful eyes I can feel his love for me I know I can't be inlove again or should I give him a try ...
After that he blushes and say "you are making me blush princess "and I went to his face closely and say"i am only your princess and I want you to be only mine "I don't know where that word come from but I like that after that he kiss my cheek and they hit up and he touch them softly and say"i am only yours "when he said that I feel more safe and loved I have never feel that way this new his new after that I get up and say "I will be late let's go"and he got up and wwnt to his carand he drive the car and we arrive to my house and he kiss me gently in cheeks and say" good night I will pick you up at the bus station ok" and I nodded and went to my room and call my bestie and tell her everything and she screams and say"i will punch that bitch I also have a news"

Hope you like it fun fact I wrote it when I have final tomorrow so make sure you vote and tell me your idea in comment section 😉k.s