our long walk

I was stunned . I run and went to  the room that I have been sleeping  and Mike start coming to me saying " wait marine  ." I just run to the  room he come to me and   close the door and say "  i am sorry  for kissing  you  .'' I said " no no I was not mad , I was just embarrassed you now you are my first  right." He smirked at me and get closer to me  and I keep moving back when we reach the window  he pick me up  and make me sit at the table  and we make out  it was the best day  ever and I say " Mike.  Chill ok tell me what happened at the morning ?" I asked him  . His face look down and he make me  go down and we sit  at the bed ," my dad and me are not  really  close  . I was close with my mom when my mom die . My whole world change upside down  I was so depressed  but my dad make me more angry  , when my mom start to get sick he stop caring  for her  . He start seeing  another  girls and even he start dating  another girl and stop coming  to  the  house.  One day I remember  my mom was  really sick  and he  was out partying  and he  slept  with girl  . And when he come and tell. Him he  say 'was she dead ' he said that  and even worse  he married  one of his girls after 1 week of my mom death .  But his wife  want to replace  my mom  . My big brother  was ok about  that , but not me I was mad and we always  get in to fight well shortly  I  have a fight with his wife and he shouted  at  me and accuse  my mom for  my attitude   . Marine I was sweet  boy but he is the one  who change my attitude  . " When he finsh I hug him and say " If you wanna talk some one call me at anytime  you want . Ok babe "  he nodded   and we go to the    living  room  . And we pacK our thing and  left . It was long ride so we sleep in the car in the morning  we arrive  to  the place we met and Mike say " Brent  she is with me we will come ok ."  Brent said " ok but iam gonna arrive at 7 so take your   time  ."
Me and Mike left . The rest of them were there.  Mike was driving  and holding  my hand  . We arrive to some fancy  house . He open the door for me and I didn't ask him anything  . The house  was  little  but it was filed  with  a lot of fancy things and it have a pool . I was starving  so I said " Mike,  before I  die give me some food I haven't  eat some thing good after  the party ." He said " oh my princess sorry ." He come to me and kiss  my cheek  softly  and I said " be fast make me something  or order  something  . Bytheway  who live here ? " He said  " my mom  old house she always  love it and she always  said ' bring your  wife here or live here ."

I was blushing  crazy  and I said " how do you know I am your wife . What of your  dad say ' you can't marry her. ' "  he laugh and say " I will pick you up like this '" he pick me up and say" and I will run . " , he start running all over the house I was shouting " Mike , Mike,  babe stop ." And then he stop and put me in the ground  and  say " did you just  call me ' babe' " I start blushing and went to the kitchen  saying " don't  you like it "  he run to me and he stand in front of Me putting  his hands between  me and  say " say that again  pls ." I  was hardly tryna cover my blush  from him I said " if you don't  leave me or give me food I will kill you ." He laugh and start choping onion  . I hug him from behind and he didn't  say anything  I can feel I am his love

We eat some pasta and for dessert  we go out and we buy ice cream  . We walk while holding  hands .  And he look at his Rolex and say " we still have one hour but let's go ." I nodded.  And we arrive to my house he say good bye  to me and I said" i don't  wanna leave .  " He kiss me jently and say " leave princess  I will pick you up tomorrow  ."    I   left the car ....
Hope you like it love you 😍 ❤️  k.s