i said " yes .'

When i try to open my eyes , I can't so i sleep  and I was hearing some conversations  between my mom and Mike  . I do think Mike was convincing my mom to go  home . And she finally  say yes. And .Mike come and hold my hand , at that time  I felt alive  again he's hand is warm , my body start to get it's medicine  .  His hand . After few minutes I feel  something watery .    I  try to wake up and sit  in my  bed and say " babe . " He look at me  , and try to cover his face while saying " baby .  Let me call your mother   ."  , he get up and went to the door  and I hold his hand hardly  and say" please don't go please  . I am felling bad  and hug me " he come to me   and hug me so hard  and cry , saying "  I am sorry  for letting you     get hurted , I am sorry  for making you cry   . Sorry babe . " He start sobbing  .I felt  hurt I said "  shh ' while touching  his hair ' God do it for reason so don't make  God feel bad . And you save me and save my heart  . You are   the man who I think I am clear even I don't  know    if I am gonna live .  When I was kidnapped  I was not caring if I die or not but when I remember  you I wanna live again . At that time  when I was losing all my energy  . I use all to protect my hand cause it was only for you  . I love you . So stop crying you are hurting me ." My strong man  cry because of me . I made him cry . Because of that   ohh my poor baby  . After that we just keep hugging and I kinda like it . I said   " I think a lot about your question , and I made an answer  , I do think it have to be  official. " He says " haha good joke." I look at him and say" I am serious. "  He  get up and say " serious, serious. " With excited  voice  .and I laugh and nodded  he sit next to me and say" thank you , thank you  for giving me a chance and I will never cheat on you.  " I say " you better  or you will lose your things." I lend closer and  hold his neck and say " let's celebrate  it by kissing me ." He start to blush and say " as your wish And kiss me  . It was amazing  . I felt I am out of thus crusty dusty world and went to mine . 
After 30 minutes of cuddling  . My nurse nock the door  and we say " get in ." She sat " I hope I am not intrupting anything but I have to check you and I hope you don't mind going out for little ." Mike get up and I say" don't leave so far I will be   dead  ." He laugh , come to me touch my face while his heating  . And say " I won't leave far sweetheart  ." OK stop , like think you are at my place you will never stop loving this man right, and he left.  While he was gone I say  " nurse my back is kinda hurting me  . Would you mind checking it?" She say " sure ,honey." And she open my t- shirt and say" oof it's hurt .you need medicine , untill I get medicine  please sleep."I nodded  and sleep." Then Mike come ,he was holding  a cream in his hand  and he say" would you mind. If I apply it for you ." I said yes in my head . And he start applying it . He was applying it jently .he say " did he do it ." I said " yeah  please let's not talk about that guy , I start getting hurt by just thinking  about him.  Any way let's go out and let's walk . Babe '' he said " I like my new name and I kiss his naked and say " let's walk." He was blushing  crazy
.
Hope you like it k.s