will i made it?

When I feel  jermy was in bed . I wake up and go to the corner saying " what are you doing? " He  pull me closer to him  and hug me  . I can smell his alcohol  he keep saying  '' you are mine ,  only mine . Marine is only for jermy haha." He laugh like maniac . I am scared . I can die anytime . It might seen crazy but I was thinking  about Mike. I  think he doesn't need me , I am dirty  . I am here the place I don't wish  I  would never be I am here , am I actually alive? . I can't breathe  , I can't move . I am always thinking  about dying am I really alive ? , is, this my life I should have been in school and learning with Mike I should be in Mike hands not in jermy hands .no this not equal I can't leave or live .  I am sick I need my medicine  Mike.  I need that guy I wanna feel warm , I want his hands to hold me or his mouth to say princess  or babe . I need him to say sorry  for not picking up the phone . I want him to save me from this cold house ..
I fall sleep because I am loosing all my energy  my mouth is all dried up  . I wake up finding that jerk  touching  my face . When I was about  to go to the another corner , jermy hold me and slap me . I said " you are crazy  don't touchme I am not your toy  " I don't even care if I die now I am already dead my body is dirty . He said " shut up and eat the food ." I said " are you expecting me to eat haha I am losing mymind  and he is kidding ' food feel of' I will never eat this ." He look at me and   put out his belt and start hitting me saying " if... you ....  don't.... like .... my...princess treatment then you should see this one .hahaha" he laugh like maniac   at that time  I lose all my energy and fainted.....
MIke CHARLES
Where is my princess? Who take her ?  I will kill him. I didn't hear her voice this days.  God don't take her like my mom . My phone start ringing. When I look at it was amie.  She say" Mike... the person who take marine is jermy." I said  " who, i will kill that man . How do you get this  information ?" I was in marine house and when we look at the  camera he took her .come to marine house we have plan ." I said "  ok."  And rush to my car  I was driving so fast . My marine , she was saying don't leave but I  left . I am dumb,dumb . She know she will get kidnapped  my beautiful girl she is suffering  because of me.. oh my princess  I will kill jermy . I arrived marine home  and all of them there amie come to me and we get in to Brent   room . All of them were there waiting me . I say" I hope I am not late ." Brent say " no,no . Now  let's start with our plan .   When  marine told me she was  not feeling  safe I put a GPS in her  t-shirt  and It is still  on . And when  I look at the place it is far so we need one car all of us fit so we need the van that we use for our vacation  . And when we enter the house  there is living room  . And two room one of them is where marine is . And the  another one is a kitchen  . The toilet is  outside  and jermy go out at 5 am and 7 pm . So as my thinking we will get these  by 6:50pm and after  ten minutes  he will go out and me and Ben will lock the door on him and amie will watch for Mike. And Mike you will save  marine is that clear  . " "  yes . But if. The  cop is not there we will get arrested." Ben said that  . And Brent say " don't worry 2 police officers will be with us and they will come with me and you and a police car will arrive  after 5 minutes  ."  Amie said '' ok let's leave now ." And all of us leave the house  . When we arrive it was 6:55 pm and we wait  5minute and  as Brent plan he go out went to  the rest room . We look at each other and Brent cownt " 1 2 ..3 go all of us go out and run me and amie  went to the house shouting " marine and we find marine inthe bed looking sick . At that time the rain start .when we enter marine was in sleep  we wake her up when she look at me she say " Mike... save me . Please ." I was so shocked my baby is sick and I can look at her  you can feel her hunger  . My poor baby  I cut all the rope from her hand and  I picked her up . She look at me and say " I wanna walk  ." I nodded and put her down at first she was feeling unwell  but she walk  when we go out it was raining so hard ihold her Hand and run . But when we arrive to the car marine fainted . All of us we're shocked I picked her up and Ben start driving fast .  When we arive to  the hospital ,the nurses put her in  bed and she went to one of  the room......

Hope you like it k.s❤️❤️❤️