our little vacation

When we arrive look at me and say " marine i do have a serious question about us?" I laughed and say " about us what?" He said "I am serious . What are we ? You always said I am your friend but you don't stop me when I call you love or baby or anything. Are we really friend? If we are then why did you kiss me?" He lend closer to me and say " are we really friends?" He hold my hand and I say " I know I am confusing you . But why do you think iwill let you touch me , why do you think I let you kiss me or hold my hand . I love you but I am not ready to start any relationship between us . I know you are hot, kind , lovely, gentleman all the thing I can ask for . But I didn't revive from my first one do you think I will trust you while I am trying clean my heart and let you . I wanna start love when I feel clear . I don't want you to get dirty heart that's why I have been letting you to say anything or do anything with me . Because I love you so much "I said that wish I have never met jermy because of his dirt my true one is getting bad treatment ahh jermy . Any way I kiss his hand and say " can you wait for 2 months for me please ." He hold my hand and say " even if you heart isbroken let me fix the heart that some bullshit made. Let me get through your heart and make me clean that dirt . I can save you beleave in me babe . But if you want Me to wait for you I can wait thousand year . " I felt so so loved and I kiss his cheek and say " let's wait ok . Don't forget to pick me up in Monday. Ok " he nodded , I left the car and went to my room oh my God. This man is making me lose my mind I am in love I have never been Like this before . Ahh I wish he never break my heart . I fell really really hard for him . I sleep in the morning I didn't sleep all night thinking about him . In the afternoon Brent come to my room and told me that we are gonna hangout with our friends some where . So he told me to get ready and I get ready and we left the house , because I didn't eat anything I buy some protein bar when we arrive all of them were there we greet all of them and ask amie " where are we going ?" She told me " we are going to the beach." I said" what . I didn't bring any bikini?" Amie said " you always forget ahh anyway I bring extra one so don't worry " amie is a life saver . All of them leave there car and we go with mini van I sat with Mike and he look little bit of low . I touch his face gently and he sleep at my shoulder I can feel there is something . But I didn't ask him anything he hold my another hand, and the sky look good , when we arrive I wakeup Mike and he kiss me in my cheek coln and amie were at the back and me and Mike were at the middle one and Brent and Ben were at the front sit we go to the beach and I can't swim . So I sit at the sands and while everyone was having fun in the beach . I wish I can swim . After 5 minute, Brent come and push me in to the beach . I shouted I tried to swim,but I start drowning and I start to lose my breath and all i can hear was " marine, marine" I don't know who was calling me but at that time I fainted I only thingis aw was Mike tattooed left hand . And after that I don't remember anything , when I woke up I saw Mike worried face. He was touching my hair and I hold his hand and say" don't worry prince I will never leave you ." Mike said " ok princess just sleep ok ." And then I say " ok I am little cold so hug me and sleep with me " he smile at me and he hug me from my back and I can feel his hot body I can feel his love. Am I ok? I don't know but I love my sickness . We sleep when I woke up I changed my cloth and went to the kitchen and all of them were shouting and Mike was say" no " and Brent say " ok 20 thousand ." And Mike say " ok I will do it asshole ." He get up and come to me amie and Ben were behind him I run and I stopped at the dish washer and say " what ?" Mike lend to me and kiss me .Ben say " ouu it was hard " what the heck happened.........

What do you think ?? Hope you like it
💖💖k.s