bestie lie tome.

When I look behind me I see Mike he look frustrated he come to me angry and hold my hand and we went to his car . When I was about to say something he look at me and stop the car ,I swear to God I was about to go out from the window . I look at him and say" I swear to God if you keep driving like this I will never go with you" say that with angry voice and he look at me and " I am your boyfriend you should never cheat on me " , " I didn't cheat his my cousin " if someone was outside of his car they will freak out and run we were shouting to much but when he shouted at me saying " I thought you liked me but I was wrong you are the same " when he said that my tears come to my face and say" I am not same and he is my real cousin " I said that with tears falling out I just start crying and look at the window and tell him " drive the car I want to go to my house " and he say " baby I am sorry I was just mad" ;" just go pls " he start the car and start driving I was crying all the time I don't know why I am crying inside of me is feeling weird like feeling weak he stop the car and look at me he say " babe please I am sorry " and he pick me up from my sit and make me sit on his lap I try to get up but he hold me hardly I sniffed and say " what now ?" I ask him he just shut up and hug me I was warm I hug him back after 10 minute of hugging he kiss my neck and say" I will never say that again " and I say" it's ok but if you dare to say some things like you are the same I swear to God I will kill you ok " he laugh and say " ok " he put me back to my sit and I fell relieved when we arrive home he say " Good night my princess " hug him and went to home my cousin was in the door he look at me and say" so you have a boyfriend now " and giggle I punch him and say " he is not " ," if he is not that means he like you " he said that . I said " shut up and go " I went to my room and change and went to kitchen to help mama and to tell her . Mama is the best she listen to my every bullshit I talk like when my first break up happened she was the one who picked me up . any way I spell the tea for her my mom look at me and say " girl he is a keeper " and I say " stop it " and blush we Start decorating the dinning table and our family gather and greet up my cousin we spent our dinner great and I show my cousin his room and he say we will go together I said " ok" and went to my room I wanna call him but instead I call bestie but she didn't pick up so I call him and he answer that I can hear loud music and people shouting but he was calm when he answer that he say " what's up princess " I say " call me when you arrive home " I said that and hang up the phone . Well he didn't call me I was mad because what if it was important well as usual I get up early and do my thing and eat breakfast wi5h my family and left the house well I went to the bus stop with my cousin the prince arrive at his time and beep his car but I ignored it but he shouted my name again ahh that means I don't have any choice so I went with my cousin my cousin name is Brent Brent laugh and say " this man is crazy in love with you " I say " shut up" and went to the front sit and Brent sit at the back . Mike say " good morning princess " .and I say " good " he say " some one is having a bad day " what the heck is he expecting like to say " good morning baby or love" he didn't call me last night . When I try to call him for the first time . Today, there were nothing much in my day , untill lunch break  Ben means  the bully  from yesterday   . He sit in my lunch tables  I was mad like I can feel  the eyes  around me  all of them were looking  at me  now I am gonna  get more popular I hate being popular  especially  in  this school ,  I know even I say get up he won't so I just shut up and eat my lunch  , he was talking nonsense  but when my bestie arrive he say  "hey amie " and they do  there gang type of hand shake . Today  she were leather jacket over our uniform   she look good . And guess  who come Mike and clon , Ben look at them and say " Hola " any way  ,clon say hi to all of us and for amie he say " hi babe " and he kiss her in cheeks I was shocked  what in the world happen.

I hope you like it k.s 💓 💗 💖
Teaser: some one went to the party  of some one