my ex..........

When I arrive  home my heart was so heavy.  Like I am felling  some thing bad is about to happen  . I rush to call my mom and dad they say they are ok . Brent is also home . Oh no Mike.  I have to call him what if his father  start fight  , I called him .
He is phone is ringing but not answering  , what in the world is  happing, hate  mystery  I told my self to calm down . I study some and get ready  for tomorrow   . Brent call me to eat dinner  it was good . But I keep sighing and Brent say " what happened  ? Did Mike say something ?"  " no no it's just I am felling  werid in my heart . Like the felling  that I have when  jermy tryna   do that shit at the party . I am felling  like that felling  . I am so worried ." Brent hug me and kiss my forehead saying  " I am here ok  .don't feel werid  or don't be scared ok ." U nodded  and we finished eating .
I went to my room and I was about to change my cloth  but I feel  wind  I remember  closing my  window, may be coincidence . I went to close the wind .  And see jermy at my   balcony  and my leg start shaking  " what.. are ... you ..doing ?" My heart start beating  fast  he get closer to me and hold my waist  hardly  . Those dirty hands are touching me . I start resisting bit he get needle out of his hand and I scream . He give me medicine  after that I fainted and I don't  know  anything  .
I wake up  a rope around me and I was in bed the place feel scary  .. it's look like it's old . I was scared at this time I was thinking  about  Mike he always  save me  .   From jermy and he always   said I will save you  . I was losing  my energy it was so dark . When I hear some   foot step I act like that.

One day later jermy come to the room and  he was holding an omlete with pan cakes with some syrup and some coffee.  
My body lose all of his energy  I didn't  eat anything  and I sleep at the bed all day I can't feel my leg. He open the door  and say " good morning  princess  how are you ." He put the food  at the old table and he sit beside me touching my hair . Saying  " you are my princess  and always  be now my princess   ." I hate this guy I am afraid  .