More than a Deku

Bakugou's POV

" What....maybe they did....should we wake them up?" God who the fuck is talking, its annoying. " I can smell his pheromones, defiantly a omega." My eyes shot open by their words.

Everyone stood above me, staring at me in confusion. What the hell do they think they are lo- Deku. My gaze travels to my side where he lays, curled into me, lightly snoring.

Everything that happened yesterday came rushing back to me. The camp, the confession, and falling asleep in Deku's arms. I knew if he woke to everyone hovering over us, he would freak out.

"The fuck are you looking at, nobodies. This is none of your business!" I tried to keep my voice at a whisper, not wanting to wake up Deku in the process. "Why are you two together? Why does he smell like you? Where did you two go? Did you do something to him? Did-"

I had wiggled myself away from Deku as she blurted out her fucking questions. "Like I said, that is none of your business, and I would never fucking do anything to him. I'm not like you, releasing your pheromones whenever you're near him. That's something I should be fucking ask you!"

It grew harder and harder to control my voice; her accusations were disgusting. I knew how people saw me, but to do something like that, that's only for monsters to do.

"I'm his friend! You're just the asshole who's mad he's above you, let's be honest here. That is—"

You see, some people have trouble hitting a girl, but this piece of shit in front of me was not a fucking girl at the moment. Right as I was about to make a move, a small hand grabbed me.

"Stop! This is not what you think!" Deku stood next to me with pleading eyes. "You guys have it all wrong! He didn't do anything!" This was the first time I've ever seen him yell like that; he was shaking from his anger.

"I just wanted to make sure, we're friends so we need to prot-"

"Uraraka, that doesn't mean you accuse someone of something when you don't understand the situation! You really think by yelling at him would help me at all? That just makes things worse, makes you look like the bad guy!"

Deku was now in front of me, almost as if he was blocking me from floaty bitch. It was a pretty good idea because she just kept on running her mouth. "What do you expect us to think when you two are together in bed and you smell like him?!"

If that burnt raisin hadn't stepped in, I would have blasted her to a fucking crisp. "Uraraka, you're the only one that was having a problem with this whole situation. I think you should go on a walk."

I would have put it in much worse words, but I'm glad she walked her happy ass out the damn door. Would have been better to throw her out, though. "Are you okay?" Deku stood in front of me, probably checking to see if I was still going to explode.

"I'm fine. I wanted to blast her fu—" His expression changed real quick, and I shut the hell up. "Green bean, do you have something you want to share?" Deku quickly turned to the group that still stood in the room.

Shitty hair, Pikachu, Alien eyes, Space puns, and damn raisin all stood in the room, staring at us like we were freaking crazy. I was about to rip them all a new one, but I felt a hand sneak into mine and I relaxed immediately.

"Kacchan and me ar— no, we're fate— no, we're dat— Fuck, I don't know!" I couldn't help but laugh as he mumbled to himself again, leaving everyone in confusion. "I think something is wrong with poopy pants here."

Alien eyes was looking at me with almost horror in her eyes. "Hey, nothing is wrong with pink cheeks! Deku and me are dating, we are fated mates, I found this out last night. That's what we were doing last night. No, nothing happened between us. He smells like me, so each and every one of you knows that he is mine, and if you fucking touch him, I fucking kill you."