Of course Kacchan

( Hey guys! I am finally back with another chapter! I hope you all enjoy! I also have been getting alot of questions about this story and my other story so if you have any uestions, please. You can also ask any questions that dont relate to the story, i am finally bored and have nothing to do!)

Deku POV

After my little meltdown Toga told everyone I wasn't feeling well and told them they should hang down stairs for a bit. After that the three of us layed in my bed, they calmed me down and we talked about nonsense.

Some people would think it was weird that we all layed in bed together but it was normal. They helped me when I had my heats or whenever I finally snapped because of my father. We kept eachother sane and happy.

" Remember when I painted the nails on one of Shigaraki's hands! He was furious and almost killed me!" We were all laughing and Dabi fell on the floor. " You ok purple goblin?!"

He quickly jumped up and gave Toga a glare. " Toga, I would run." She nodded before she quickly jumped out of the bed and sprinted out the door with Dabi close behind her.

I got up and followed behind to watch Toga get her ass beat. Dabi tackled her and started to tickle her. " Give up now Toga."

" Haha, n- ha, no, haha, ok i g-give up!" Dabi stood up and helped Toga up who was out of breath. " You never learn Space buns." Toga looked at me and I knew i better start running.

" Wait Toga, it was a mistake, we ca- TOGA!" She started running at me and I tried to leaped over the couch but landed on my face. " Well shit."

No one's POV

For the rest of the week Izuku walked into the class with one injury after another, always saying he fell or he walked into a door. Every one believed him, knowing he was clumsy, but a certain blonde never believed him.

Izuku wasn't even worried about the injuries, he was more worried about avoiding the hothead. If he saw him walk down the hall he would race to the nearest bathroom.

Or he saw him in the dorms he would walk the other way, but he could never avoid him in class. He could feel his red eyes staring at him in the back of the head.

He wanted to turn around to face the boy and tell him everything but he knew why he couldn't. He had to protect him.

Besides worrying about Bakugou, he was worried about his quirk. He was still using his healing but that was it. He would work with knifes or with shooting, which was not a surprise that he could shoot also.

He was scared to use his quirk, but Aizawa pushed him everyday to use it, including his friends. Now it was sunday and all the students sat around the main room, waiting for Aizawa to arrive.

" Why did we have to be here at 8 on a sunday?" Denki yawned as he leaned against Kirishmia who was now wide awake and slightly blushing.

The " Secret Society" which was what Toga and Mina wanted to call the group, had a sleep over the night before at Deku's dorm and had only fallen asleep four hours before.

" Morning Brats." Aizawa finally walked in through the front door which woke everyone up as he slammed it. "Like I said last week, we have moved the training camp to this week."

Now everyone was wide awake and had all ears towards Aizawa." We will be leaving at 7:30 tomorrow. You will meet in front of the school after you have loaded your car. Once everyone is there, I will check you off and make sure everyone that's in your group is there before letting you leave."

Aizawa passed out paper that listed the directions again, giving Denki and Mina two, knowing they would lose the first one. " Remember to be packed and in front of the school by at least 7:30."