Dorms

"Bakugou!" Flex Tape and Raccoon Eyes rushed towards me, followed by Shitty Hair and Pikachu. "What the hell do you want, idiots!" I shoved my hand into my pocket, searching for my key card, eager to escape from these morons.

"After Aizawa talks with us, we're doing room tours of everyone's rooms! Well, except the third level." Third level? That's where Deku and the other two weirdos are. "What's wrong with the third level?"

"I mean, come on, they can't just stop being villains like that. And with Midoriya's power, we can't let our guard down. Everybody's been keeping their distance except Uraraka and Todoroki."

I glared at Flex Tape as he continued talking about how they could be dangerous. It was grating on my nerves. I generated a small blast in my hand, making them all jump except for Shitty Hair. "I'm not doing your stupid room tour; I'm going to sleep after."

Alien Face was about to say something, but I opened my door and slammed it. "Freaking idiots." So, nobody's talking to that nerd. I wonder how he's taking that, crybaby. Why would they think that nerd would hurt them? He's too soft to hurt anyone.

I checked the time and saw that we had to meet with Aizawa. Just great. I walked out of the dorm and headed to the main lobby. Most everybody was there, but the green-haired nerd was missing, along with some others.

"Ok problem children pay attention." I watched as that shitty nerd walking in with his extras. He stood near that ugly ass alpha which made me pissed off. 

Deku's POV 

Uraraka just explained to all of us why everyone was ignoring us, and honestly, I was angry at what they thought. "But I wanted to show everyone my room!" Of course, Toga was going to throw a tantrum if we didn't find something else to do.

"Why don't the six of us do a room tour, 'ribbit'?" Tsuyu had come with Ura because she was the only other person willing to hang out with us. Toga started to jump around in the hallway as we waited for the elevator to reach us.

"That sounds like a good idea. We should also do a movie night after." The elevator dinged, and the doors opened, allowing us to file in. "But whose room will we go to first so we don't bump into those assh— What the hell!"

I punched Dabi in the arm, making everyone but Todo laugh. "They may not like us, but we are not making drama, and we will start in Uraraka's room and move up."

The doors slid open to the lobby, where everyone was spread out, with Aizawa standing in the middle. "Okay, problem children, pay attention." Me and Dabi laughed as we leaned against the wall, while Toga, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Todo sat on one of the couches.

"Beta rooms are different from alpha and omega rooms. Alpha and omega rooms have a lockdown button next to your bed, as you have seen. The rooms already have strong walls to keep your scent in your room, but when you go into ruts or heats, your scent increases, which you will need to use the lockdown button.

"It locks your door and closes your room off so none of your scent gets out. It will alert me, and I will find a person to bring you food and water throughout your lockdown."

I was relieved that they had lockdowns in our rooms. When I had my heat at the L.O.V, Toga and Dabi would have to stand guard the whole time, and I felt scared and weak throughout the ordeal.

"Midoriya, you already know Toga and Dabi will be bringing you food and checking on you?" I nodded, but I could hear a low growl come from across the room. Nobody else seemed to notice. I looked around and saw Kacchan leaning against the wall across from me. He was looking at me but quickly turned his gaze to Aizawa.

"Next will be the fourth and fifth floors. Those will be rooms for you when you have a mate. We understand that some of you will find your mate and will not want to be separated. When you have mated, you will come to me, and I will assign you a room."