The meeting

No one's POV

The 1-A class settled into their seats as the bell rang through the room, marking the beginning of another day. Having spent a week in school already, anticipation buzzed among the students as they awaited the arrival of a new classmate and a fresh teacher.

Little did a particular fiery, ash-blond student know that the incoming addition was an old friend of his.

Katsuki Bakugou POV

Moth Man nonchalantly rolled into the classroom encased in his signature yellow sleeping bag, a routine that had become familiar to everyone. As he emerged from the cocoon-like bag, the class prepared for another day of lessons.

"Alright, brats, we've got a new student joining us today, though it seems he's fashionably late," Moth Man announced, casting a pointed glance at the conspicuously empty seat in front of me.

How the hell is this kid the number one student and just stroll in a week after the school year had started. I kept my eyes fixed on the door,  waiting for the piece of sh-

"S-sorry, I had to squeeze through a lot of traffic," stammered the forest-green-haired boy as he entered the room. I stared in shock as I watched him takek off his black leather jacket and stuff it into his bag.

I locked eyes with the boy, his emerald eyes not letting go of mine. His right eye was covered with a purple bruise and he had a cut on his face.

" This is our new student, Izuku Midoriya, and as you all  may know, the top of your class." His head turned towards the class and gave a grinny ass smile.

"Hi!" Midoriya greeted energetically, and I couldn't help but question where the hell this nerd had been hiding for the past two years and how he managed to snag the top spot in Class 1-A??? I distinctly remembered people pegging him as quirkless little shit. 

" Ok go sit down ." Aizawa pointed to the seat in front of me and pushed him towards it. I watched the nerd walk to the seat and sit down.

I tried to smell his scent to find out his second gender and ranking, he would have presented by now. He smelt like nothing, nothing sweet or bitter, not even a dull smell.

Not even fucking scent blockers! How the hell could this nerd know how to cover his scent so well!? I couldn't even block mine effectively, but here he was, scentless.

"Last week, we discussed the upcoming lessons. This week, we'll focus on knife throwing and start brainstorming ideas for your hero outfits," I don't understand why the hell they're teaching us knife throwing, but you won't hear me complaining—I'm all for it.

"But, Sensei, why are we learning to use knives when we have quirks? Wouldn't knives and other weapons be dangerous around civilians?" asked the ever-curious mister class president, seemingly unable to resist questioning authority. Can't you just let us have some fun for once.

"Some students use objects in tandem with their quirks. Sometimes, using a quirk can be riskier around people, so weapons provide a safer alternative. Additionally, some people need weapons or objects to enhance their quirk abilities," Moth Man explained, turning his attention to broccoli head, who was now fixated on his desk.

"And as for firearms, as heroes, you'll collaborate with the police and need to understand the basics in case you encounter a villain with a gun." Moth Man continued his explanation, his gaze lingering on the green-haired individual. Why the hell was he staring at the green blob the whole fucking time? Does he use knives? Or maybe he is a person who needs to use a weapon for his quirk?

Impossible. This was Deku we were talking about. He probably couldn't even hold a knife properly, let alone use one. It's been a while since I even mentioned that name. "I'll teach you the basic handling of knives on the board for half the class, and the rest of the time, you'll work on your outfits."