New start

Midoriya's POV 

I walked up the steps into the rundown bar. "Thanks for showing up, wonder kid." I shot Shigaraki a glare before walking to Toga and leaning against the wall.

"Here." She handed me an earpiece as 'my father' walked in, quickly glancing towards me. "Great, everyone is here. The rest of the villains will meet us there. For us, we will be splitting up."

I knew I would be with him, but I didn't know about Dabi and Toga, but we had to be together. "I need to be with Dabi and Toga." My father looked at me questioningly but nodded his head. Shigaraki, Bubaigawara, Kurogiri, and Sako would be together.

Muscular, Akagaro, Mustard, and Iguchi would be together. That left us with Hikiishi, Toga, Dabi, my father, and me. "Kurogiri has found a way for him to get us inside. It will trip the alarm, but we want that so it will be a distraction and bring out All Might. We leave in 10."

I don't know why they would throw my plan away but this way All might and Aizawa would know we are there. 

I huddled up with Toga and Dabi in the corner. "Hopefully, we get there while everyone is in class and not switching classes. I am leading them to All Might's office where Aizawa, All Might, and Present Mic will be waiting, got it?"

They both nodded, and Hikiishi called us over to get ready. I put my mask and hoodie on so no one could see my face. "Let's go." Kurogiri made the portal, and my father was the first to go, with me following behind.

"Shigaraki, go to the other end and enter that way. Muscular, just make some destruction." We entered the front doors as the alarm warned everybody that we were here. The bad thing was that it was passing period, so everybody was in the halls.

They ran out or back into classrooms as I led us to All Might's office, which was on the second floor, so we would have to take the stairs. As we rounded the corner of the stairs, I could hear voices.

"We should take the safety pr-"

"Oh, shut it, Mr. rules!" I panicked; that was definitely Kacchan and Iida, but I could not risk it. As we turned the corner, there they stood in front of Classroom 1-A.

The whole class was there, not just Kacchan and Iida. "Guys, villains." Kami pointed towards us as I moved my body behind Hikiishi so they couldn't see me. "Well, isn't this Class 1-A. Wait a minute, I know that one."

My father pointed to Kacchan, who looked like he was about to blow. "What the fuck do you want, jerks!" Everyone was now in a fighting stance, but Kacchan stood a couple of feet in front of them.

"We just want to talk to one of your teachers, but you are slowing us down." He looked to Hikiishi and nodded. Hikiishi picked up his magnet and threw it towards Kacchan and everyone else.

I ran out from behind Hikiishi and towards Kacchan. "Kacchan!" I was now standing in the middle of the hallway, surprised at what I was seeing.

It was floating in the air, inches away from him. It was me, my quirk. I put my hand down, and the magnet dropped to the ground.

"Deku?" My hood had fallen off, and I called for Kacchan. Of course, they knew who I was now. I looked behind me and saw my father glaring at me.

 "What the hell do you think you are doing! You use your quirk for that kid! I will deal with you later, but now you get to get rid of them." I took off my mask and put it in my pocket.

"No." Toga and Dabi rushed over to my side. "What did you say?" I could see flames starting to spark in his hands.

"Get lost!" He shot flames towards us, but I put up a wall of ice, making sure to keep my hand on it.