Secrets

Kacchan's POV

I lifted his chin so he would look at me. My alpha wanted to hug and comfort him, but I pushed it away.

I slowly wiped away the blood next to his eye. "Okay, where's your first aid kit?" I threw the towel into the sink behind him, drawing my attention to the scars and bruises across his body.

"I don't need it. Let's just say I heal quickly." I nodded and kept my attention on the scars until I saw his wrists.

"Kacchan!" I grabbed his wrist to make sure I wasn't seeing things. "What the hell is this, Deku?"

He ripped his hands away from me and jumped off the counter. I grabbed him and pushed him against the wall.

"Kacchan, let me go!" I pinned his hands against his hips. "Who did all of this to you?" He stopped trying to get out of my grip and looked away.

I let go of his hands and moved back. "Izuku, who did this to you?" He looked surprised that I used his first name, but I didn't care

"Kacchan, just drop it for now. I promise I'll tell you, but not at this moment." I could sense his fear, but I also felt a determination that he would eventually share.

"Fine." I quickly washed my hands while he put on a shirt. Witnessing him covered in bruises upset me, but what angered me more were the healed cuts on his wrists. At least they weren't fresh.

Exiting his bathroom, I entered his bedroom where he sat on the bed, wearing a green hoodie and black shorts. My gaze shifted to a blanket. "You still have it."

He looked at me, and I gestured toward the orange and black tie-dye blanket. It was the one I gave him when we were five, in exchange for his green bunny. His face turned red as he clutched the blanket.

"I l-liked it b-because you gave I-it to me." I couldn't fathom why he kept it, a reminder from me, someone who had hurt him.

"Deku, why don't you hate me for all the things I did in middle school?" Leaning against the door frame, I confronted him, but he remained silent, clutching the blanket.

"I still have that stupid green bunny." His gaze shifted from the floor, and his face turned bright red as he clutched the blanket.

We lingered in silence until irritation crept in. "Oi, shitty nerd, have you eaten?" He shook his head, attempting to stand, but I pushed him back down. "Sit the fuck down, nerd. You're hurt, and you didn't even let me stitch you up."

"Kacchan, I'm fine. I've done this before." I observed as he rose and exited the room. 'How many times has he had this done to him?' I shook off the unsettling thought when I heard pans clattering.

"What the hell are you doing, Deku!" He stood on the counter, attempting to reach something. "Get the fu-" I hurried over as his foot slipped, catching him in my arms bridal style.

"Shitty nerd." Carrying him, I gently placed him on the couch, ensuring not to cause him further pain. "Stay out of the kitchen." Returning, I checked the fridge to see what he had available.

He only had some milk, eggs, apples, and celery. Spotting pancake mix next to the fridge, I grabbed the eggs and milk. I despised using pancake mix, but that's all this nerd had.

I seized the pan from the top shelf that Deku had been struggling to reach. His kitchen was decently sized, but it struck me as odd that he lived alone. Surprisingly, he hadn't accidentally set the place on fire or something.

"Live like the kings and the queens of tragedy, Just freaks like you and me, We are the freaks." What the hell is this nerd listening to? Flipping the last pancake onto the plate, I turned around to see him with headphones in, engrossed in drawing something in his notebook.

I grabbed two pancakes and poured syrup from the fridge on top. He was still singing some random song, but his voice was soft. Standing behind him, I peeked at what he was drawing—me.

I ripped the earphone out of his ear and thrust the plate in front of his face. "Here." He took the plate without looking at me, but his face betrayed a bright red glow. "T-thanks, Kacchan."

"Tch." I cleaned up the kitchen, feeling an unspoken concern for the him. "I don't want to bring your stuff to you again and see you bleeding, shitty nerd."

His eyes widened, but he looked away. "I can't pro-" I ignited an explosion in my hand and shot a warning glare his way. He was pushing it.

"Ok." I let my hand fall back into my pocket and turned back to the door. "I also don't want to see any more new scars on your scrawny ass arms." I walked out the door and headed home.

It was already dark and damn cold. As I entered through the front door, I saw my mother sitting at the table, reading a newspaper, and my father on the couch. "Where the hell were you, brat!?"

"Nowhere, Old Hag!" She rolled the newspaper into a ball and threw it at me. "Don't call me that, brat!" I walked over, kissed her on the cheek, and grabbed a cup of water from the fridge

"You didn't answer your mother, Bakugou." I chugged the water and placed the cup in the sink before leaning against the counter.

"I had to go drop off the shitty nerd's backpack. Now, if you will let me, I have annoying-ass homework to do." The old hag gave me a death glare before nodding.

I stomped up the stairs, earning a yell from the old hag before slamming my door. I threw my bag onto my desk before collapsing on my bed. What the hell happened to the nerd over the last two years?

Before, he was a weak and scrawny kid who would stay quiet and not talk back. Now, he had the nerve to be top of class 1-A and was skilled in fighting and knife-throwing. He also got kind of hot.

Why the hell am I still thinking about this shitty nerd?