Long trip

Bakugou's POV

I relaxed as I heard him giggle. His eyes sparkled each time he laughed or smiled. It made me feel weak... and I hated it. I hated it when we were younger and I hate it now.

I can never understood what I felt each time I saw his smile or hear him laugh. It frustrated me, leading me to push him away as we grew up, until finally he was gone.

But instead of feeling relieved, I felt a pain in my heart. For the first year he was gone I stopped yelling and stuck to myself. I was still trying to figure out what the old man ment.

I realized how much I messed up everything and closed myself off. I finished school with the top grades and applied to UA. Before he left, I wanted to go to UA to be better than All might and be the best hero.

But after he left, I remembered when I decided I would go to UA.

Flashback

" Kacchan? Do you think we can be heroes?" I laid next to Deku in the grass as he played with the flowers. " Of course! I will be the best hero ever!"

I stood up and posed as All might." But what about me, Kacchan?" I looked down at him only to be met with his sad face. " Well you don't need to be a hero Deku."

" But I want to be one!" I got angry and pulled him up into my arms." No! I am supposed to be Deku's hero. I am!" Deku pushed away from me and smiled. " You will be my hero, the best hero and I will be your partner. We can fight along next to each other!"

I thought about it. " Promise?" I stuck my pinky out. " Promise!" And we linked them together.
********************************************************************************************************

It was always because I was supposed to be his hero. " Come on we should head back to the center."

I realized I had been staring at him and looked away before walking towards the clock tower that stood in the middle of the mall.

" Izu!!!" Space buns ran to Deku almost toppling him over but he caught himself. " Hey Bakubro what you get?" Shitty hair stood in front of me with several bags.

" Nothing, we went to a stupid hero shop." Pikachu started to talk about what they got but i looked around the mall trying to see if the shitty handman sticked round.

" What the hell were you thinking Izuku! You should have called us, we could have gotten him!" I snapped my head behind me to see Deku holding the knife laid out in front of space buns and raisin.

They both looked pissed." We can u-"

" I don't care if we could have used it later, we could have caug-"

I could see a flame emerge from his hand and the side of his face.I walked over and pushed Deku behind me. " I think your fucking temper tamtum is getting a little too hot. Also, if we fucking caught him now, Deku's father would not get his message, Dickhead."

" This has nothing to do with you!" I was about to punch him but a hand caught mine holding me back. I looked at my hand and saw that it was Deku and he looked at with me pleading eyes. I relaxed and turned back to the alpha.

" First off, we could not capture him because we are surrounded by people and he would definitely put up a fight or grab someone. Secondly, we can not use our quirks, except for Deku, but he already knew the outcome. And fucking lastly, Space buns here can use it later and it will be better because we can take them done quick and easy all together, except one at a time."

I had the attention of the whole group of idiots, all their mouths wide open. " Done with your fucking tantrum?" The alpha nodded his head and looked at Deku. " I think we should head back, come on Izuku."