Terms

Second Gender System:

Second genders manifest at the age of 15, presenting as Alpha, Beta, or Omega. Each group has subclasses - a, b, and c.

Alpha:

The most dominant, leaders, and larger than other genders. They can mate with betas and omegas, with a preference for omegas. Alphas emit a distinctive burning scent. They constitute 25% of the population.

Class A: Weakest Alphas with a weak or rare quirk, emitting a faint burning scent. Vulnerable to betas and some class C omegas, prone to emotional instability.

Class B: Average Alphas with moderate quirks and a mild scent. Majority of the alpha population.

Class C: Powerful Alphas with strong quirks and an overpowering scent. Mostly mate with omegas for strong offspring.

Beta:

Average-sized, with a mild scent. They can mate with alphas but rarely with omegas due to infertility. Comprising 60% of the population.

Class A: Weakest betas with minimal scent, susceptible to breakdowns. Weak or no quirk.

Class B: Middle-class betas with moderate quirks and increased scent. Potential heroes.

Class C: Strongest betas, comparable to class B alphas. Often become heroes with powerful quirks.

Omega:

Diminishing in numbers, treasured in the community. Male omegas, rare and prized, can reproduce. They emit a sweet scent, are nurturing, and the smallest of the genders. They make up 15% of the population.

Class A: Weakest omegas, no quirk, sensitive to alpha scents. Strong but dull sweet smell, challenging heats.

Class B: Moderate omegas with a small quirk, milder scent. Can resist alpha scents briefly.

Class C: Rare omegas, adept at hiding scents, strong sweet smell, revered for their abilities. Can suppress heats for 4 to 6 months, intense when released.

Scent:

Distinct scents define each gender and class.

Scent Blockers:

Sprays and pills mask scents, but pills are harmful. Omegan collars block scent glands.

Heat:

Exclusive to omegas, occurring every 2 months lasting 3 to 7 days. Most fertile during this period, overcome by lust. Produce slick, a lubricating substance.

Knot:

Exclusive to alphas, a post-ejaculation inflation that holds semen for impregnation. Lasts up to an hour.

Mating:

Scent marking or biting scent glands signifies mates. Renewal required every 3 months.

Fated Mate:

Rare but potent, once scents are exchanged, individuals call only for their fated mate.

Nest:

Omegas create nests during heat with their mate's scent. Restricted access except for their mate or trusted individuals.

Rut:

Alphas become aggressive, triggered by the scent of an omega in heat. Occurs for 3 days every 3 months.

What's up guys?! Im going to try to start this up again! honestly shit happened, got logged out and then just lost interest but we are back and running! I'm going to rewrite the story to clean it up and will try to update soon!!!