Dorms

Deku's POV

"Are you guys out of your minds?" Todo remarked as he lounged on my bed, observing our efforts to style Dabi's hair. With the red strands in place, we allowed it to set for a while. "I should have given you a heads up, my bad. Toga, your turn," I directed, and Dabi joined Todo while Toga perched on the toilet.

"How long have you all known each other?" I pondered as I worked on Toga's space buns. "Dabi was around before me, and Toga joined shortly after I did. It's been about two years, and we've stuck together. Your brother is like our big brother."

"Yeah, because you guys would have gotten yourselves hurt or something! Don't forget that. children!" Dabi puffed himself up, his ego was sometimes TOO big.  Laughter erupted as we reminisced about the reckless antics we had pulled off. "Hey Midoriya, you mentioned having your Hero license. Aren't those supposed to be for second years only?"

I applied red dye to a strand of Toga's hair, smoothing it out. "Yeah, but since I'll still be working with the L.O.V, they wanted to take precautions. However, they're considering letting you guys get them, given that the League knows we attend UA and might target us again."

As Toga's hair processed, Dabi questioned, "Hey Izuku, are you planning to visit your mother now that she's at the safe house?" Dabi wanted to do everything in his power in the process of reuniting me with my mother, mirroring how I helped him reconnect with his family. 

For the safety of my mother, I chose to refrain from visiting her. There was also a lingering fear within me about facing her. Even though it wasn't my decision to leave, I still had concerns that she might hold resentment towards me. 

"Dabi, it's not safe for me to see her." Dabi seemed about to respond, but Todo nudged him, silencing him. "Can I wash this out now?" I sighed and reached for a towel beneath the sink.

"You're cleaning my shower afterward." With Toga and Todo in tow, I ushered them to the living room. "Toga, once yours is set, we can wash it in the sink." Toga sprawled on the floor, while Todo settled on the couch.

"Do you guys want to play a board game or watch a movie?"

"I've never played a board game." Todo's admission prompted a quick exchange of glances between Toga and me. Excitedly, we both leaped up and dashed to my TV stand. Retrieving Monopoly from a drawer, we returned to the coffee table.

"We'll teach you the ways, dear child."

***********************************************************************************************

"How the hell are you so good?" Todo was dominating us in Monopoly. Toga almost threw in the towel, but I promised her a break to wash her hair, with the condition that we'd resume playing afterward. Now, I was on the verge of giving up.

"What are you idiots doing?" Dabi strolled in from my bedroom, standing behind Toga. "Playing Monopoly, and your brother is wiping the floor with us." I landed on one of Todo's properties and found myself bankrupt.

"We're related. How about I save you, and we'll cut your hair?" Dabi, always a winner in our games, made an offer. I shot him a rude gesture and reluctantly agreed. "Fine."

Once again, everyone trailed to my bathroom. Todo settled on the floor, Toga on my bed. "Are you sure about cutting it?" I nodded, perching on the toilet. "Don't blame me if you hate it."

I pulled out my phone and started fidgeting with it. Meanwhile, Toga and Todo set up a movie and popped some popcorn. "You're done." Toga paused the movie and entered the bathroom, with Todo following.

"You look awesome, Izu." I moved to the mirror and was pleasantly surprised. Running my hand over my neck and through my hair, I grinned. "I love it, Dabi!" I turned to Dabi, who stood behind me, and finally took notice of his own hair. It was a vibrant red, but it suited him well.