chapter 5: pilot

The story starts in the happy hotel, Reaper was fixing the pipes, and pretty much cleaning the whole place. He was completely alone in the hotel, cause Charlie and Vaggie were going to a news station, and Angel dust was somewhere. Reaper decided to clean the fire place, but it randomly started smoking blood red, and the flames start creating a weird entity.

 Reaper decided to clean the fire place, but it randomly started smoking blood red, and the flames start creating a weird entity

Ray: "Oh....hey Roo."

Roo: " Well, well. Seems the reaper is working for the hApPy HoTEl. You're so fucking pathetic."

Ray: "Well. You're not gonna be thinking that in the long run."

Roo: "The fuck is that supposed to mean?"

Ray: "this hotel works on redeeming sinners, and If redemption is possible, than that means sinners would go to heaven."

Roo: "So?"

Ray: "So there will be less sinners."

Roo: "And?"

Ray: "And you'll LOSE power."

Roo: "ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!"

Ray: "You can't. Sinners can only be killed with angelic weapons, something you dont have."

Roo: [Deep sigh] "Fine, I'm sorry for what I did, now stop doing this!"

Ray: "Nope."

Roo: "What! Why?"

Ray: "You can't just rip the contract, and expect me to go willingly. I want compensation."

Roo: "F-fine. What do you want?!"

Ray: "My powers."

Roo: " What! No!"

They both hear a car parking, and they both know that means the others are back.

Ray: "Well, that's the daughter of hell pulling up, so you either leave, or walk out with none of your bones."

Instead of leaving, Roo just stood there,  grabbed Reapers face and Kissed him?

Ray: "What the-" [passes out]

Reaper wakes up to the door being slammed open. His eyes dart open, and he watches Vaggie throw herself on the couch, facing the wall. While Angel Dust rummages through the fridge leaning by the wall and grabbing a box of Popsies.

Angel Dust: "Eh, it's probably a good idea to get some actual food in this place. Y'know, to feed all the wayward souls you got in here! Ahahaha! Ahaha...! eh... ah..."

He closes the fridge door as he tries to comfort Charlie but decides to back off

Charlie exits the hotel trying to call someone, While Ray just stood in silence.

Ray: "What the fuck happened?"

Vaggie: "Don't wanna talk about."

Charlie walks back in and leans by the door in defeat as a sudden knock can be heard from the other side of the door, surprising Charlie.