chapter 15: Hellfire camp

[Sup. So since the hazbin hotel season is over, and season 2 will most likely be in late 2024 early 2025, I'll be making some smaller stories. These dont do anything about the main plot theyre just random chapters with a somewhat story.]

The scene opens with the residents of the Hazbin Hotel gathered in the lobby, preparing for their camping trip. Charlie stands at the front, holding a map of the surrounding woods.

Charlie: "Alright, everyone! It's time for our camping trip! I know it's not exactly five-star accommodations, but I promise it'll be fun."

Angel Dust: [Rolls his eyes] "Fun? This sounds like a nightmare."

Husk: "Yeah, count me out. I'd rather be at my bar."

Charlie: "Come on, guys, give it a chance. It'll be a nice change of pace."

Alastor: [Grinning] "And think of all the delightful horrors we'll encounter in the woods!"

Ray: "Whyd we bring Al. He's mpst likely gonna stir something up."

Alastor's grin widens as he responds with amusement.

Alastor: "Ah, but stirring things up is half the fun, my dear Ray. Besides, where's your sense of adventure?"

Charlie intercedes, attempting to maintain harmony among the group.

Charlie: "Let's try to keep things civil, everyone. We're all here to relax and enjoy each other's company."

Despite the initial reluctance, the group gathers their belongings and follows Charlie into the dark, ominous forest.

Cut to the group setting up their campsite, grumbling and complaining as they struggle with tents and sleeping bags.

Angel Dust: "This tent is a disaster. Can't we just go back to the hotel?"

Charlie: "We're staying, Angel. We need this time away from the hotel to bond as a group."

Ray: "So why is Nifty, Lucifer and Vaggie not here?"

Charlie: "Well, Dad and Vaggie didn't want to come. And I was too afraid to ask Nifty."

Angel: "Honestly good call. That women wouldve gone to war with the whole bug population."

Charlie: "Alright Gang, we're here!"

As the group finally arrives at their camping spot.

Angel: "Uh, well..this place is....nice I guess."

Angel Dust's initial unhappiness fades away when he spots a group of wild pigs nearby. Without hesitation, he rushes over to them, overcome with excitement.

Angel Dust: "Oh my gosh, look at them! They're adorable!"

Angel Dust wraps his arms around the surprised pigs, showering them with affection. Angel Dust looks torn between his desire to keep the wild pigs and the realization that he already has a pet pig back at the hotel. He sighs wistfully as he reluctantly releases the wild pigs.