chapter 1: the broadcast.

The story starts in hell. More specifically, penstagram city. Where most sinners live. It was around 10am, and people who are waiting for their porn shows. but the minute the show started, it immediately cut to black.
And something was playing, it sounded like................a lullaby?

The tv then showed a dark torturing room.

The area looked old. And the only thing alive was a demon, strapped to a chair, surrounded by X's. The man looked down, crying. As if he was afraid something might happen. He stated into the camera, revealing his bloodshot eyes. When he saw that the camera was on, he immediately started to shack, while yelling at the camera.

Man: [muffled] "HELP!! HELP!! HELP!!"

The was yelling for help, but no one knew what he was saying. Soon a door, that was out of the cameras sight, was slammed open.

The Siloute of a man was visible. And the person in the chair shaking I'm fear. The Siloute revealed its self to be a fairly tall man, wearing a hoodie and gas mask.

The Siloute grabbed a knife and started Pealing off his skin slowly with a sharp blade. He Continued till the man was completely skinned.

The Siloute then reached his pocket, and started Applying chilly powder and salt on his entire skinned body.

Everytime the man would resist, the hooded fugure would Hit his testicles…

After the skinning with the added salt and pepper, people thought that was it. But the figure would Insert a needle through his nails on each finger. Pluck all his teeth. Then slowly break his every single bone.

This silouted man has not spoken a single word or even look at the camera, he just came and start beating the f*** out of this man. The silhouetted person then stood up collect some of his victims blood, and write an X on the wall. That just added a whole new creepiness to the scene.

The siloute finally looked at the camera. Still hiding his face. He stared into the camera for a unnecessary amount of time. The Siloute grabbed his things and left. But before he exited the room, he made sure to knock over a box filled with starving rats. Then the man slammed the exit door, and walked away.

This act became viral in hell. Even though this was actual hell and people watch torture for entertainment, but the difference between this was that it didn't feel like entertainment. It felt like an actual threat. Couple days past, nothing to hear from it again. And people thought that was it. Maybe it was just an ad or something...but, this is far from over.

[what ad would that be? Sunscreen ad, cause his skin got literally ripped off.]
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.....