chapter 4: The hotel

Reaper was falling from the sky, around the same length as being thrown off the moon itself. Reaper wasn't scared, he fell before, and it never hurt. Unfortunately he forgot that all his powers were gone and all his souls. So instead of tanking the fall, Reaper just fell flat, feeling all the pain.

Reaper: "Fuck me.."

Reaper had nothing going for him. He lost all his Souls, Weapons and Powers. So Reaper is now, VERY much screwed. Reaper checked his pocket to find random shit in his pocket. Witch had a laser pointer, poker chips, cards, lighter, and cigarettes.

Reaper: "The fuck am I supposed to do with this stuff?! Well at least they gave me something to take off the edge."

Reaper leans against a street lamp, and starts smoking his cigarette, witch was for some reason blood red, unlike the lavender color it usually have.

Reaper: "Weird?......"

Suddenly, the blood red smoke, started forming a demonic entity. The creature had a demon-like spirit with pallid skin that serves as a stark canvas for her long, inky-black hair, which transitions into a fiery red gradient as it flows towards the tips.

Her eyes, with their vivid crimson sclera and luminescent white irises, emit an eerie glow in the presence of darkness, lending her a menacing countenance. Burgundy eyeshadow adorns her eyelids, further enhancing her striking appearance. she was wearing a large fedora, which features a black brim with a white band and a checkered underside.

She was wearing a striking red trench coat, worn openly, and an undershirt bearing the same checkered design. With black trousers and thigh-length, stiletto boots with black roots coiled around the heel.

 With black trousers and thigh-length, stiletto boots with black roots coiled around the heel

[Yes, this is a cannon character]

???: "Well, Well. Hows your day, Reaper. Or should i say, Axrael."

Reaper: "..........Hi Roo."

Roo: "Ah, yes. It's me, Roo, the root of all evil, herself. The personification of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil."

Reaper: "Anyways, did you come to help me?"

Roo: "Actually..No."

Reaper: "What?! What do you mean?! Im literally your best soul collector!"

Roo: "Was, my best soul collector. But know, you've been put down."

Reaper: "Oh really?! Then what are you gonna do without MY collectors. You know, the ones that are meant to collect souls from the human realm."

Roo: "Actually, couple years ago, I went into your signal tower, and took control of all your soldiers. So, youre now useless to me, sorry, not sorry."

She turns to red smoke, and vanishes. Reaper sat near the lamp post, looking down for several hours. Randomly, a Limo just stopped infront of him. He thought it belonged to some mob boss. this actually started to stress him out, he had no powers, or wepains to defend himself. but when the windshield went down, all that built up stress immediately went away.

 but when the windshield went down, all that built up stress immediately went away

Reaper: ".............Hello?"

???: "Hi! Im princess Charlie! But you can call me Charlie. And this is Vaggie, Would you like to get in?"

Reaper: "ooooookay."

Reaper walked towards the limo, and entered it. He was now looking at The two girls in the limo with him.

Reaper: "Ssssoooo. What do you wa-"

Charlie: "I'm doing a survey."

Reaper: "Okay?" [Mind] 'i probably should stick to a new sinner profile.'

Charlie: "So, What's your name?"

Reaper: "Its Reeeeeeee-ay."

Charlie: "...........huh?"

Reaper: "Ray! The names Ray."

Charlie: "Okay, Mr Ray, we are opening a hotel! If you're interested, we would like you to be our second patriot!"

Ray: "hmmmmmmmmm....whats the catch?"

Charlie: "Our hotel focuses on redeeming sinners to go to heaven."

Ray: 'hmm...if This is possible, than more people would get into heaven, and it would mean less souls for Roo. And without souls, she would lose power. That's the perfect revenge.' He said all this in his mind.

Vaggie: "......we're waiting."

Ray: "Oh, sure. Anything to get out of this hell hole."

Charlie: [Sparkly eyed] "REALLY!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You won't regret this."

The limo drives towards the the hotel, and Reaper stepped inside of it. He immediately cringed at the poor state of the place.

Charlie: "Oh, yeah. It was one of my moms abandoned buildings, and i necer got the chance to fix it."

Ray: "Well. I was a engineer before I died, so I can fix some things with you want."

Charlie: "Oh, you don't have to do that."

Ray: "If I'm living here, I want it to be livable. You do know that A messy home can also contribute to feelings of overwhelm, stress and shame, making you feel worse than you already do. Witch will cause them to do bad things, and sin again."

Charlie: "Oh, I didn't think of that."

Ray: "Well whatever. I'll get started."

The end.