chapter 8: Radio killed the video star

The story starts with The main crew watching Alastor laughing maniacally as he hears Pentious screaming.

Sir Pentious: "Arrgh! Oh! Please! Stop!"

Charlie: "Um...Alastor! I think he's had enough."

Angel Dust: "Nah. He's got a few more hits in him."

Sir Pentious falls from the zeppelin in front of Alastor, face first on the ground. Alastor twirls his staff.

Alastor: "Thanks for another forgettable experience."

An Egg Boi falls and breaks into pieces in front of Charlie.

Sir Pentious: "Thank you... for letting your guard down!"

Using his tail, he grabs a bit of Alastor's suit.

Ray: "Shouldn't have done that."

Sir Pentious: "Aha! Yah! Oh, shit..."

Sir Pentious looks up to see Alastor's shadow transform in front of him and Alastor apparently makes an elk bugle. The next shot shows a massive green explosion as Sir Pentious is seen flying off to the city screaming as he disappears from sight.

Alastor: "Well, it looks as though I need a visit to the tailor! Best of luck, chums.
Vaggie: Wait, you're leaving?! Alastor! We need your help! We need you to do your job."

Angel Dust: "We need a wall."

Charlie: "No need to worry, I'm sure Ray can handle it."

Ray: "I'll get my wrench..."

Angel Dust: [Giggles.] "Well, I do love me a man with a giant ...tool."

Ray: [Groans]

The screen zooms out to reveal Valentino scowling at the current events, leaning his face against the screen.

Valentino: "See?! Look how he flirts with that guy, and he's not even paying! Who is that? I'm gonna fucking kill his whole fucking family! Vox? VOX!"

Vox was paying little attention, as his left pupil turns into a tilde as he eyes Alastor leaving, his appearance static and out of focus as the screen becomes a bit static.

Vox: [glitches] "That FUCKER is back!"

Valentino grins as he realizes the situation and walks to him.

Valentino: "Yeah! I thought he was gone for good too!"

Vox: "It's been seven years!"

Valentino leans up to him and pinches his cheek, Vox clearly pissed to care.

Valentino: "You still pissed that he almost beat you that time?"

Vox: "Uh, FUCK YOU."

Valentino: "Just saying."

Vox: "Things have changed a lot since he left town!"

Valentino: "THAT'S for sure."

Vox: "I gotta send a message of who's REALLY in charge of things now!"

The scene cuts to the emergency meeting with Vox, Velvette, and Valentino to discuss a matter with Alastor as a Robo-Fizz, Kitty, pass out drinks to each of them.

Vox: "We have a problem. Alastor is getting close to little princess Morningstar, so our main concern now is ensuring that no deal is ever struck between Lucifer's BRAT and that smiling freak!"