chapter 12-Hello Rosie

The story begins with Vaggie, Niffty,
Alastor, Angel Dust, Ray Sir Pentious and Husk all sitting in the hotel's lounge.

Niffty: "So, like where are your wings?"

Vaggie: "Niffty, I don't have--"

Angel Dust: "Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings, just like her lack of tits?"

Niffty: "Yeah. Where are your tits?"

Ray: "With her dad."

Vaggie: [Sighs] "Any other questions?"

Husk: "I got one. How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven we get in deeper and deeper shit?"

Vaggie: "It's not her fault. Angels are just-"

Angel Dust: "Liars?"

Ray: "Explains how you act, honestly."

Vaggie: "...Difficult. But Charlie's trying her best."

Husk: "Yeah, well, her best is turning out real well so far."

Angel Dust: "And where is miss fearless leader anyway? Isn't it about time for another "doomed-to-fail" plan?"

Vaggie: "She's upstairs. Coming up with something, I'm sure, in our room. Alone."

Alastor: "Hmm."

Alastor vanishes into black smoke. The scene changes showing Charlie in her bed under her covers softly crying. While Razzle and Dazzle comfort her with Tissues. Alastor reappears in her room and approaches her bedside.

Alastor: "Oh, Charlie, you look an absolute mess."

Charlie: "Ugh, go away, Alastor."

Alastor sits down on her bed while Charlie hides again under the covers

Alastor: "Now, now is that any way to act after picking a fight with all of Heaven and dooming everyone you love?"

Charlie emerges from the covers

Charlie: "I have enough on my mind without hearing your sadistic idea of a joke, asshole."

Charlie wraps herself under the covers again, only for Alastor to appear laying beside her.

Alastor: "Who's joking?"

Charlie scared, jumps and falls off of the bed.

Alastor: "You have a captive audience downstairs waiting to hear what kind of inspiring performance you have planned next."

Charlie: "Ugh, I can't. How can I face them after failing them all so hard?"

Alastor repositions himself on his stomach and begins kicking his legs in the air.

Charlie: "They came here to be saved and all I gave them was more pain. (I'm just as bad as the cruelest Overlord in Hell. And maybe worse."

Charlie stands and paces back and forth.

Charlie: "At least they don't go around giving false hope."

Alastor: "Well, I never expected to see such a miserable display of self-loathing from you."

Charlie: "Oh, fuck you, Alastor."

Alastor adjusts himself, now laying on his side

Charlie: "All you do is stand there, smiling while you watch us struggle and fail. I don't know how you can enjoy all this suffering so much."

Alastor stands up, wraps his fingers on Charlie's shoulder while chuckling

Alastor: [Chuckles] "Just because you see a smile don't think you know what's going on underneath."