chapter 2: Exterminator

The story starts during the annual extermination, where extermination angels are killing demons, left and right. And specific demon name Lute is flying around hell, looking for more city's to attack. She soon stumbles on a very quiet city. She fought it was strange, considering most citys have several screaming demons, so she investigated. She landed on one of the buildings to see No one was there, The lights weren't even on. Lutes suspicion turned to fright, until she saw a large building in the distance.

 Lutes suspicion turned to fright, until she saw a large building in the distance

It was a dark skyscraper with a mauve beacon at its top. The Tower stands tall with its beacon shining brightly in the dark City.

Lute was hesitant, but she begins to fly towards the tower, with her weapon at hand. She flys into one of the tinted windows, and finds a relaxing looking apartment.

Lute: [looks around] "What the?....."

Lute looks at the table, and finds a bottle of wine, with the name "Lute" on it. Lute didn't know what was going on anymore.

Lute: [backing away] "What the.......ADAM! If this is you trying to scare me than its not working, you can come out now!!"

Lute realized this wasn't a joke as soon as she felt a grab at her. She then feels something against her head, and she blacked out.

She then woke up on the couch, in the same room she was in. She tries to move, but couldn't.

Lute: "What's going on...."

Suddenly, a figures face appeared, looking down on her.

Lute: "W-Who the fuck are you? WHAT the fuck are you?!!"

???: "........"

Lute: "talk!!"

???: [pulls out a angelic spear]

Lute: "W-Where'd you get that?!"

???: ".............."

The creature simply breathes in response. He grabbed the girls wrists and pinned them above her head and held them firmly against the pillow, and proceeded to get on top of the angel. the creature kept breathing, not blinking once during the interaction.

Lute: "L....L-Let me go!!"

???: "..........."

Lute: "p-please...."

The angelic spear floated above them, and started lowering towards Lute. The creature was berating heavily.

Her heart beated in fear. As the angelic weapon was dropping, so was her tears.

Adam: "Hey! How's it going?"

Suddenly Adam appeared, and The creature immediately lost interest in the Exorcist. Adam flew threw the window, and landed infront of the creature.

Adam: "Its been a long time since we chatted man, how ya been. Oh hey Lute, why you tied up."

Lute: "He Tied me up! GET me out!!"

Adam: "okay, okay, jeez."

Adam untied the ropes, and upon her freedom, she immediately lunged towards the demon that tried to kill her, only to get backhanded.

Adam: "Woah, woah, calm down danger tits, what's cotton into you?"

Lute: "That demon tried to kill me! And you're taking his side!!"

Adam: " What do you mean? He's not a demon."

Lute: "Than who is he?!"

Adam: "he's the Reaper. Aka, Death personified. "

Lute: "Wait, what?!"

Adam: "You didn't know he was in hell?"

Lute: "If I did, I wouldn't have broke into his house!!"

Adam: "Eh, whatever. Come on, there's only a couple more hours to the Extermination. "

The two angels begin to fly off, and the creature began to walj off, but stopped when he heard someone calling out to them.

Adam: "Oh! Wait."

???: "Hm? What is it?"

Adam: "I have a favour.........."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued