chapter 9: Masquerade

The episode opens with Angel Dust waking up in a dimly lit room, tied up to a chair. He tries to budge free but fails. His captor paces around him.

Cut to Sir Pentious and Charlie
watching creeped out, Vaggie annoyed and Niffty rather interested, and Ray on his phone. (Don't question where he got it)

Angel Dust: "You know, this performance won me a Sex-x-xi award."

Charlie: "It's, uh... Very... Honest?... Oh."

Charlie turns away, nauseous and tries to shield her eyes with her right hand.

Vaggie: "Angel, what the fuck?"

Angel Dust: "What? You said was show-and-tell day."

Ray: "Yeah, there's some things you just don't wanna see."

Angel dust: "Oh come on! This is my best work."

Ray: " Yeah, I can see that."

Angel dust: "Do you have a sarcastic remark for everything?"

Ray: [Sarcastically] "No."

Husk is seen cleaning and wiping a wine glass.

Husk: "Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene."

Angel Dust: [laughs] "Alright, dickhead. What makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?"

Husk: "You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?"

Angel Dust: [Gasps] "Fuck you! This is classy art!"

Husk: "That's bullshit. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender. I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point."
[to Sir Pentious] "That one. That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep!"
[To Charlie] "Princess, is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems 'cept her own."

Charlie: "What?! No, I-What? Pfffft, no, no."
Husk: [to Vaggie] "This one. Judges everyone and everything because she hates herself."

Vaggie [frowns]

Husk: [To Ray] "That guy is a silent sleepy sarcastic sociopath who only stays here because he has no one who loves him."

Ray: [looks down]

Husk: "And Niffty? Hehhh... You don't even want to know what her deal is."

Husk drinks from his bottle of something, he is holding as Angel laughs and kicks his legs.

Angel Dust: "You weren't kidding. Oh ho, wow!"

Angel laughs in front of Vaggie's face briefly while she is still frowning before sitting himself down on the couch's arm.

Angel Dust: "Kitten's got claws."

He gestures claws with his hand while looking to the side at Husk flirtatiously, causing his eyes to widen and his eyebrows to raise at that. Angel places his hand underneath Husk's chin, turning his head to face him closely as his hand adjusts against his cheek with his other holding the bottom of Husk's hand.

Angel Dust: [Sexily] "Meow~"

Husk immediately breaks away from his grasp and points at Angel with his index finger, rather annoyed, causing Angel's eyes to widen and eyebrows to rise in surprise from the sudden move.