A Bizarre World

Standard Dimension - Maiami City

Waking up in a world where card games is literally everything was kinda interesting. Would recommended to those looking for comforting reincarnation world.

It took me a long minute to realize that in fact, I was now in a world that called Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V. A series that apparently had a lot of potential but had a very poor ending. I remember it as clear as day even though I never watched it again for like, 8 years.

Huh, at least Supreme King was kind enough to drop me in Standard, A.K.A the safest Dimension out of the four. Xyz is literally a warzone. Synchro's security and facility is suckass. And don't make me start explaining about how Fusion is literally a hell.

Galaxy Master and Cultivating Future already explained that.

I know I'm gonna heading there one day, but god I hope I'm not getting brainwashed like Floren or stabbed in the heart by two teenage girls like Raiden.

I can't avoid to not go to the other dimensions either. Why? Because in isekai rule, I would at least become important side character, if not a main character itself. Sooner or later, the main cast character is bound to notice me. I hope Yuya isn't bumped into-

"YUYA! WATCH OUT!"

Sigh. The famous bumped scene. Why am I not surprised?

"Were your eyes is only for decoration, boy?!" I yelled at him. "You are lucky my backhead didn't kiss the concrete!"

"I-I'm sorry!"

I huffed as I take a good luck at him. A boy that several years younger than me, a tomato haired style with a touch of ahoge. Oh, also that goggles in his head.

Yep, the MC of this series just bumped into me.

Yipee.

"Yuya! I already told you to not running off!" Of course I wouldn't forget his pinky maiden with her iconic bracelet smacked him with her magical paper fan. And let's not forget the chibi trio behind her. "I'm sorry for his regard!"

"As long as he didn't do it again, it's fine." I get up and then dusted myself. "He should be more careful, though. If he hit a kid instead of me, I'm pretty sure that kid will seriously injured due to his speed and impact."

"Again, I'm sorry...uh-"

"Matsutani. Matsutani Akira."

"Matsutani-san, I'm-"

"SAKAKI YUYA!" His voice could be heared from a fucking antartica.

I turned to the bastard. Oh sorry, the bastards. His three loyal goons following him all the time. Sawatari Shingo, a character that often called 'Clown' by the fanbase. Believe it or not, I'm not necessarily hate him, however, his early arc attitude is something that I can't stand.

"What do you want now, Sawatari?" See? Even Yuya is so done with his bullshit.

"You think you can just beat Sawatari and steal his Pendulum Cards like that?"

"It's time to pay for what you did."

"And you won't get away with it."

...I'm not paying enough for this shit. But for the safety of everyone's sanity, I need to do this.

"Alright, what is the problem here? And what are these clowns blabbering about?" Of course I know what's really happen, but let's be real here. There's no way I can just say 'This Sawatari guy wants tomato boi's Pendulum Cards and ready to sacrifice a bunch of kids' lives to get it' without getting any suspicious from them.