Battle Royale/Invasion 2: Honesty & Manipulation

"Evilswarm Ophion, direct attack."

"Guwah!"

Where was I? Oh right. After defeating (and carding) the last twenty-eight (Thanks Yubel) Obelisk Force with Yuya, Yuzu and Sora, we take a rest for a bit. While we managed to beat them, I'm tired as shit.

Geez, these invasion arc is more exhausting and annoying than I thought. No wonder several OCs suffered in fatigue or even lose unconsciousness in this arc. It was that exhausting.

I understand why Heartland can fell to the assault. While the Obelisk Force's quality is a joke, but the quantity of the army is something you can't laugh off. They are like cockroaches: beat one, another popped out. Continuing the circle until the opponent ran out of energy and then excecuting them.

The perks of having quantity.

"Seriously, I hate this." Yuya grumbled as he drank his water bottle. "They are constantly appeared like a damn cockroaches. Anyone here knows how to stop them appearing? Because if we continue like this, we will being overwhelmed by their numbers."

"The best way I can do is carding them to decrease their numbers, but even when I already carded thirty-seven of them, it barely effective." I sighed. "If only Reiji or someone know how to block these bastards from this dimension."

He'd use Battle Royale as a tool to test us if he know how to stop/block them. He'll let Obelisk Force enter this dimension to battle against the participants. When he had seen enough, he'll yeet the remaining Obelisk Force before appearing in front of the participants and self-declared that we are worthy at the name of the Lancers.

"Cunning minds think alike." Shut up, Yubel.

"Academia has humongous number of students in their arsenal, carding them barely do any harm to it." Sora tut-tutted. "Plus, it was practically impossible to block the teleportation device from here. The only way to stop them is by sabotaging the main teleporter at Fusion Dimension."

"Wait, isn't the teleportation device linked to their duel disks?" Yuzu asked.

"No. The machine in duel disk is just a receptor." Sora corrected. "We can use it manually, or automatically if the user is on dangerous state such as fall unconscious or something similar. Otherwise, Obelisk Force can't teleported back when they're unconscious."

So that's how the teleportation device works.

Thank god we can have a break time like this to discuss something and gathering energy before Obelisk Force found us. I hope it will last until-

"Found you, traitor and Xyz remnants!" I totally jinxed it.

Serena had just found us. Judging by her gaze, she seemed so determined to beat us-no, beat me and Sora right here and now.

Raiden, please leash your girlfriend and pat her head.

"Duel me." Serena activated her duel disk. "After I beat you, Professor will acknowledge my ability!"

"Wait!" Thanks Yuzu, you are saviour. "You are Serena, right? Why are you so presistent to beat Matsutani-san and Sora while a dozen of Obelisk Force is after your head too? Isn't it better for you to join us to beat them?"

"Don't be ridiculous." Serena scoffed. "They're just obeying Professor's orders. In Academia, his order are absolute, but I disobeyed those orders to prove my strength to him. By defeating you Xyz remnants and capturing Shiunin Sora, I can finally going to the frontline!"

"Do you even know what Academia did to Xyz dimension?!" Yuya yelled. "Their homeland was destroyed by Academia while laughing like it was a hunting game!"