Doing Nothing is a Key

Short Chapter.

3rd Person POV

"And now, for the last battle of the day we have Kachidoki Isao coming back to face none other than Sakaki Yuya! For this duel, we will activate this Action Field: Immortal Forest of Bamboo!"

Yuya nervously walked at the arena, but he determined to defeat Kachidoki. Something on his duel make him feel uncanny, and it was Kachidoki's violent dueling style.

"Go, Yuya! Get him good!" Yugo cheered.

"Do you think he can win?" Yuto asked both Matsutani and Yuzu, the former wore his neutral expression while the latter visibly nervous for Yuya's safety.

"Of course he can." Matsutani replied with a shrug. "In terms of skill, Yuya is definitely above that sadistic fucker."

"You really have faith in him." Matsushita commented.

"A teacher must have faith at his own student's skill." Matsutani replied.

"That's explain everything..." Yuzu muttered.

"Your dueling style, I don't like it at all." Yuya spoke. "I'll show you that even without violent, you still can win."

"Duelist locked in the battle!" Kachidoki began to chant, ignoring Yuya's word.

"Kicking the earth and dancing in the air alongside their monsters!" Yuya shouted back.

"They storm through this field! Behold! This is the newest and greatest evolution of Dueling!"

"Action—!" Nico exclaimed.

Duel!

Yuya: 4000 LP x5
Kachidoki: 4000 LP x5

"I'll take the first turn." Yuya declared. "I set the scale 8 Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon in my Pendulum Zone and continue with Summon Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon!"

Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon (ATK 2700/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/Normal/LV 7/PS 8)

Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (ATK 1200/DEF 600/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/Effect/LV 3/PS 8)

"I set two cards and that goes my turn." Yuya concluded.

Yuya: 4000 LP x1
Kachidoki: 4000 LP x5

"Huh? Why Yuya doesn't search any action cards?" Yuzu wondered in confusion. "It's so not like him."

"It is because of the situation." Matsutani replied. "Facing someone as ruthless as Kachidoki, searching Action Cards is like digging your own grave. If Yuya search for one, he would likely being attacked by him. Sometime, doing nothing is the key to attain victory."

"Matsutani-san is right." Yuto nodded. "Action Cards sure helped the players, but risks your life for getting one of those is just not worth it."

"My turn! Draw!" Kachidoki draw his card. "If my opponent control a monster and I'm not, I can Normal Summon Hayate the Earth Star from my hand!"

Hayate the Earth Star (ATK 2100/DEF 0/Warrior/Earth/Effect/LV 5)

"Battle! Hayate, destroy that dragon!" Kachidoki commanded.

"Trap card: Defense Draw! The battle damage that I took from this battle is reduce to 0 and then I can draw a card!" An invisible barrier protecting him from the shockwave as Yuya draw his extra card. "Odd-Eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon's Pendulum effect activates! When "Odd-Eyes" monster I control is destroyed, I can Special Summon "Odd-Eyes" monster from my hand, deck or graveyard. The wondrous dragon with dichromatic eyes, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!"