Action Duel 101

It took us like, 15 minutes to reach You Show Duel School.

"And this is it! The You Show Duel School!" Yuya boasted. "What do you think, Matsutani-san?"

"All I can say is...unique." Actually, this place look like an accident that already happen. But I can't just say that in front of them. "It's not everyday I can see such a unique building like this one."

"Glad you like it! Now, let's go inside!"

We entered the building. At least the interior is good enough.

"Oh, kids! You've returned!" Here he is, the perfect embodiment of 'Apple falls far from the tree'. The principal and Yuzu's father: Hiiragi Shuzo.

"Oh, who is he?" I inwardly groaned when I see his eyes were brightened. And then- "My name is Hiiragi Shuzo! The principal of You Show Duel School! Are you perhaps intere-GAH!"

"Personal space, mind you!" I yelled in irritated, my hand bailed into fist. Shuzo's fate? He held his stomatch in pain. "If you keep doing this to everyone, no one will ever joining this school as they're already scared of you!"

Yuya, Yuzu and the kids could only nervously chuckles. Huh, they don't denied my claim.

Omoshiroi.

"Bwahahahaha! That's what I've called a something fresh!"

Blu spy in the base! The sweet-tooth devil emerges before us! And behind him, it's the heavy weapons guy but melee!

I'm being overdramatic. Just in case if I'm actually a fanfic characters. What emerges before me is Shiunin Sora, the spy from Fusion Dimension and Gongenzaka Noboru, the big guy with a big heart.

"Indeed. I, the man Gongenzaka, find that Shuzo-san deserve it." The bulky man said. "One must respect people's boundaries!"

"Thanks." I mumbled. "I'm Matsutani Akira, by the way. Yours?"

"I'm Gongenzaka Noboru, the heir of Gongenzaka Dojo."

"I am Shiunin Sora. Nice punch, by the way."

"Matsutani nii-chan said he want to join You Show!" Tatsuya piped up.

"And he beat Sawatari easily!" Ayu added.

"It gives me the shivers!" Finished Futoshi.

"Oh, really? What happened?"

Yuya retelling a dramatic version of the actual event. Well, it's his way to make the story interesting and he still saying the truth, so I'm okay with that.

"A foreigner Xyz user, eh? So you are new in town?" Sora get closer to me, eyes widening. If you didn't know the actual context, he looked like a regular over curious kid, but since I know his background, I can say he's a good actor.

"Yes, I'm from Tokyo, just in case you forget Yuya had already told you." I joked. He probably forgetting where I am because of his hatred towards Xyz and I am the Xyz user.

He probably think that I am one of those 'Xyz scum' that run into this dimension.

"Do your parents know about this?"

"Eh, they don't mind at all. I'm 18 and in my family tradition, I already allowed to living alone." Actually, they don't know I am here because I'm dead. "And even if I stay at Tokyo, my parents will motivate me to live separately from them. Saying I'm spending too much time in home and need to socializing with another human being. Plus, my mentor recommend me to live in Maiami City, so here I am."

"So, you are here to participate in Championship and make friends." Yuya summarize. "How about we duel? Nothing connects people more than dueling!"

Of course. This is Yugioh, after all. I believe even in parlement, they decide almost everything with a card games.