3 vs 3: Team Lancers vs Team Satisfaction

Satisfaction Orphanage - Backyard

In the backyard, the kids were already gathered there, excited to see a duel between the guests and the orphanage. Some of the kids even come to me and asks what kind of deck I've used. I answered with a smile that it would be a secret.

We are gathered at the center of the backyard. I was quite surprise that the third duelists was-

"Sect!" Indeed, the third member of the dubbed 'Satisfaction Team' was the original holder of Beelze the Diabolic Dragon: Sect Ijuin. "Took you a long damn time, man!"

"Sorry. I forgot where I put my duel disk and deck so I need to search it first." Sect rubbed his head in bashful manner as he turned to us. "You three must be our guests, right? My name is Sect Ijuin, a riding duelist. Boss asked me to be a part of his team to test your skills and I am very much in. However, note that I intend to join this year Friendship Cup, so don't expect me to go easy on ya."

"Sure." "Wouldn't dream of it." "Do your worst, scout boy."

Me, Chiaki-san and Sora were responded simultaneously.

And now, it's time for Kiryu-san to explain the rules. We will dueling as a team, like the one during LDS assault arc: the first team that got first two wins are the winner. After that, we spin the numbers and the result is just as I somewhat expected.

Matsushita Chiaki vs Yugo

Shiunin Sora vs Sect Ijuin

Matsutani Akira vs Kyosuke Kiryu

I'm last, and get the hardest opponent, not surprise at all. I expect Chiaki-san to fought Sect and Sora fought Yugo, but it's the other way around. I wonder if it has something to do with their heights.

Heh.

"Awh, I want to duel Matsutani so badly." I wonder if it's because I beat him in Standard. "But instead I'll dueling his girlfriend. Welp, it's okay, I guess."

Geez, why everyone thinks that she's my girlfriend?

"I'm not his girlfriend, Yugo-kun." Look, she even deny it.

"With a red cheeks." Nobody asked your opinion, Yubel. "Alright, alright. Whatever you say, Cunning boy."

"You're not? I swear you look like a couple." Yugo said in confuse tone. "Well, whatever. We are here to duel, not discuss something trivial as that. So, I hope you are ready, Matsushita. Don't think I go easy on ya just because you're a girl."

"You better not, or otherwise I'll be upset." Chiaki-san replied and the duel start.

Duel!

Matsushita: 4000 LP x5
Yugo: 4000 LP x5

"I'll go first. My turn!" She draw her cards. "I Summon Parlor Dragonmaid in attack position!"

Parlor Dragonmaid (ATK 500/DEF 1700/Dragon/Wind/Effect/LV 3)

"When Normal or Special Summoned, Parlor Dragonmaid let me send "Dragonmaid" card from my Deck into my graveyard. I'll send Dragonmaid Lorpar into my graveyard. I'll end my turn by setting two cards."

Matsushita: 4000 LP x2
Yugo: 4000 LP x5

"Alright! My turn! Draw! I'll Summon Speedroid Horse Stilts!"

Speedroid Horse Stilts (ATK 1100/DEF 1100/Machine/Wind/Effect/LV 4)

"When Normal Summon, Horse Stilts let me Special Summon a Level 4 or lower "Speedroid" monster from my hand! Appear, Tuner monster, Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice!"