Duelist or Gambler? Why Not Both?

I am forever grateful that I'm not stuck with Kurosaki or Yuya's group. If anything, I like to avoid that unstable emo bird or any shenanigans that troublemaker duo (Sawatari and Serena) made. Thank you very much.

Sora has been a spy for quite a time, so he can refrain himself. Chiaki-san is smart enough to know that we're at the world that we unfamiliar with so search for our friends could be dangerous.

Bless me for being stuck with them.

"Thank you for your hospitality, Yugo." I bowed. "We're appreciate it."

"Nah, it's fine. You guys did help me once, so at least this way I can pay back." Yugo grinned. "So, how many you guys are?"

"Hmm...ten others." Us three, Yuya, Yuzu, Gongenzaka, Sawatari, Kurosaki, Yuto, Serena, Tsukikage, Reiji and Reira. "Assuming we are split evenly, there's at least four groups."

If this route is anything like Cultivating Future, Yuto and Yuzu should be on one group, while Yuya's group is same as Canon, and Gongenzaka probably stuck with Kurosaki. Tsukikage however, I believe he's stuck with Reiji at those Council tower or something.

Either way, I hope Yuya could keep his sanity, and god knows I hope he doesn't do that ridiculous debate about smile and food. If that indeed happen, I'll tie him up on the tallest tower in here.

Upside down.

"Hey, Yugo-kun." Chiaki-san addressed the banana. "How bad jail in Synchro can be?"

"It was that bad." Yugo answered as he sitting down on the floor. "Basically, if Security find us commoners misbehaving, even it was just in their imaginations or made-up, we will be thrown there. Don't know how long, but usually people who released from there has brand on their faces."

"Brand?"

"Some kind of special tattoo. It was stigma, for any Tops to call Commons as 'Criminal', and it cannot be erased. Once you got it, it will follows you forever."

"And here I thought Academia is fucked up." Sora huffed. "At least Academia didn't brand people like animal."

"Just...don't make a competition of which dimensions is worse. That's just so fucked up, man." I deadpanned.

"Either way, we need a way to gather us all together." Chiaki-san suggested. "Anyone know how?"

I have two options in my mind. First, I can ask Yubel or my monsters to search for them. Or second, waiting for Friendship Cup invitation. The most safe and effective strategy is the second one. Why? It was the event that would happened in the future. So, instead of we come to them, they're come to us instead.

"I think the orphanage director could help us. He has some connections with the higher-ups."

"What makes you think he would?" Sora asked, a bit doubtful that this 'Orphanage Director' willingly help us.

"Well, he often help a fellow commoners or strangers in need." Yugo smiled. "'Attempt of redemption', or at least that's what his step-father said."

"Right. So where's this Orphanage Director?"

"That's the problem. He's out and will not return until night. He's a busy man, mind you."

"How about you call him?" Chiaki-san suggested.

"The phone line is broken, unfortunately."

"Shit." She cursed out. "Since the owner is out until night, then whose in charge?"

"There are older kids who stayed around to take care of younger kids. They usually take care of us when boss is not here." Yugo answered.

"Can I meet them, Yugo-kun?" Chiaki-san asked as she patted her bag. "Judging by your condition, having us as temporary guests definitely will burden this orphanage. As such, I want to give them some necessities. We just can't stay without giving you anything, right guys?"