Anger Management is Important

"See? I'm not bluffing at all. This is my victory." I declared with a smile on my face. "Dis Pater, Baldrake, attack him directly!"

Reiji took a hit from both Dis Pater and Baldrake as he send flying to the ground. His small smile didn't go unnoticed by me.

Reiji: 4700 LP -> 1200 LP -> 0 LP

Winner: Matsutani Akira

Stunned silence ensued for a moment. Once everyone registered what just happened, the students of You Show broke into enthusiastic cheers at my victory, while Himika and the LDS students looked like they had a hard time believing what they just witnessed.

"Reiji-san...actually lost?" Himika looked she had swallowed something really bitter. "And to that ordinary duelist of all people..."

Reiji got up after dusting himself and addressed me with his usual cool expression.

"I offer you my sincerest congratulations for this victory. That was truly an unexpected reversal. The number of people who have actually bested me in a Duel can be counted with one hand. You bested me, Matsutani Akira. In any case, my business here is concluded. As promised, we will trouble You Show no more regarding the matter with Sawatari Shingo and I'll fulfilling your wish. Now, what's your wish?"

I had one in mind, and only Akaba Reiji and Leo Corporation that can do that. Also, I want this to be a secret, so I opened the note app on my D-Pad and showed it to Reiji, who raised an eyebrow a little but he nodded.

"Very well. Your wish will be granted. You can contact me via this numbers to arrange our meeting." Reiji then began to took his leave. "Farewell, Matsutani Akira. I hope you participated the Maiami Championship."

"Don't worry about that. That was my intention from the start." I replied with a smile.

Just like that Reiji and LDS leaving You Show Duel School. Hah...I'm tired. I can't imagine if that match was an Action Duel.

"That was the most hot-blooded duel I've ever seen! Thank you for saving You Show, Matsutani-san!" Shuzo bowed repeatedly at me.

"By the name of Gongenzaka Dojo, thank you for saving You Show, Matsutani-san!" Gongenzaka also bowed at me.

"Thank you, Matsutani nii-chan!" The trio kids literally jumped at me and hugged me.

"Now, now, no need to exaggerating things." I returned the hug. "As a student of You Show Duel School, it's my duty to protect it."

"But still, I doubt we can save You Show if you didn't stepped up, Matsutani-san." Eh, even without me, Kurosaki has your back, Yuya. Thanks to him, Reiji got distracted and just leave You Show without creating any fuss.

"Don't put yourself down. At least you're doing your best to protect something you cherished for." I then looked at the clock. "Also, I need to leave now. I'm tired and need to rest."

"Yeah. Thank you, Matsutani-san!" I simply waved at them and go straight into my apartment.

Matsutani's Apartment

After dinner, I decided to call Yuya. I know he had an inner tantrum about 'no one can use Pendulum but me' thingy. As a self-proclaimed Yuya's therapist, I need to motivating him.

Thus, my first session of therapy for tomato officially start.

"Hello, Matsutani-san. What happened?"

"Just want to check your condition, Yuya. When Akaba Reiji pulled out Pendulum Summon, you sound so upset. Is that thing is bothering you?"

After a few seconds of silence, Yuya answered my question, "...yeah."