Meet the Cat Girl

3rd Person POV - Academia

The leader of Academia, as known as the Professor, had just watched the Obelisk Force's memories that he got after they're failed their mission to capture Shiunin Sora.

After one of the students find his Duel Disk with note that said "I'm done with Academia and its stupid rules. Hope everyone here become bald like the one whose in charge. See ya in hell bozo", he immediately send three Obelisk Force to investigate, only for them to failed.

"So Shiunin Sora really turned traitor. He even traping us using that last coordinate and sent two Xyz Dimension survivors to beat them." He hummed. "He unexpectedly dangerous. It seemed I need to take action immediately."

At that moment, a boy who had exact same face with Yuya, but with purple and pink hair, purple eyes and wearing a splendid purple uniform with red cape entered the throne room. What makes him different from Yuya is he had sinister looking grin on his face.

"You wanted to see me, Professor?" That boy asked as he bowed.

"Yes, Yuri. With our limited data, we obtained some interesting informations." The Professor turned on the monitor, showing a picture of a certain pink-haired girl. "The last pieces that I'm seeking is this girl: Hiiragi Yuzu. You'll bring her to me."

"Of course, Professor." Yuri bowed.

"And about the further information regarding Shiunin Sora, it is confirmed that he is turned traitor. When you encounter him in Standard, make sure to eliminate him immediately." He ordered.

"Consider it's done, Professor. Shiunin would never seen the light of day ever again." Yuri bowed, a feral grin appeared on his lips, clearly eager to hunt his new preys.

"I expected nothing but the best result from you, Yuri. You are dismissed."

Unbestknown to both of them, a girl wears a red jacket with indigo hair tied up in ponytail and green eyes was eavedropping the whole conversation outside the throne room, hoping that she wouldn't been discovered.

"Serena-sama." A bulky tall man had discovered her. He had black spiky hair and crimson eyes. He wears an gray jacket with black eye patch over his right eye.

"Barret!" The girl named Serena whisper-shouted. "Don't scare me like that!"

"My apologize." He said in firm tone. "Why are you here? Is Professor wants to see you?"

"No." She said. "I just eavedropping to find information about Shiunin Sora's betrayal."

"I heard about it, too." Barret nodded. "It seems to be talk in entire Academia. He must be very brave or foolish to declare such words boldly. And now, Yuri will chase him and likely wouldn't show any mercy to him."

"Well, Yuri doesn't get his chance." Serena said. "To prove myself to the Professor, I will eliminate Shiunin Sora with my own hands."

With that, she began to walking away from the throne room with determination on her eyes, with Barret following behind her.

Matsutani POV - Maiami Stadium

I currently at Maiami Stadium, watching the duel with Matsushita-san on my side. I trust Yuya and Yuzu could handle that emo and rider. After last night, I want to rest before facing the bullshit that called a plot.

We agreed to meet at the Stadium, though.

"Hey, Matsushita-san, I was wondering about something." The girl in question turned at me. "Why aren't you participated in Maiami Championship?"

"Well, after everything, my winrate is just 59 percent at the last day of the registration day." She replied with a shrug. "A certain big guy defeated me during my last match."