Omake (性欲): Seiyoku Desire

Maybe it was the way she was currently sitting atop him that made him feel such incredible excitement; with her breasts out and her bare body vulnerable to his touch, he yearns for sexual gratification. His fingers brushes softly against the small of her back and she felt the firmness in his grip against her hips as she wriggles against him.

The girl takes his hand and she brings his finger into her mouth and her tongue shows him exactly everything she wants to do to him. It was the biggest tease.

"You're such a brat...." He could barely hide the lust in his whisper as he thought of all the things that would soon ensue.

The man no longer held any self-control. He rolls her onto her back abruptly and she could feel all of his eagerness against her most intimate area. He looks at her with warmth and great devotion. And her endearing eyes only fuels his dire need to please her. Then he shares his fondness for her through his lips, which have been waiting impatiently to taste her love.

He laces his fingers into hers and her hair's completely disheveled against the cotton sheets of the bed. Their bodies press together with long awaited anticipation.

"Ryomen...." she moans softly, "....that feels good."

His breath is heavy, "Good...."

Her voice times to the movement of his thrusting hips and he took great pleasure in knowing that it was him who made her feel completely and utterly at his mercy.

The girls hands brush upwards against his skin and she feels the strength of his back. They follow each dip and curve of the man's muscles until her hands stop at the ends of his hair. She wraps her arms around him and her legs draw him in even tighter.

Her mind scatters and her nails dig into the skin of his neck. She begs him, "Don't stop!" 

"You like that?" He asks through breathy tones.

But she's unable to articulate any words.

She's the only one who could curb his craving. The only one who could satiate his incredible hunger; whether it be love, lust or companionship. And she's the only one who could take him to places he's only ever imagined of getting to.

She takes him to the pinnacle of pleasure.