Chapter 6

Yuji's body sways back and forth slowly with each step the person took. The pink-haired male's eyes open to a droop. He sees nothing but the struggle of someone's legs plodding through the forest. What happened? The guy was rather groggy and he has absolutely no recollection of anything that had transpired. Where is he? And, is he on someone's shoulder? Yuji manages to look to the side and he sees all your dead weight swaying along with him. Yuta's white uniform jacket is completely stained beneath you. Is that blood?

Okkotsu Yuta carries the both of you; each on one shoulder. His breaths are rough and his heavy feet trudge against the dirt as he continues to compete against this uphill battle. The man's lack of energy was already weighing him down but to add Yuji's mass and all of your dead weight, it was crippling. He couldn't wait to remedy this ache. But it wasn't his physical ache that he was desperate to tend to. Any minute and you'll all be back at jujutsu tech. Any minute and he'll have you under the care of Shoko Ieiri. He couldn't give up just yet.

"Okkotsu senpai...." Yuji's voice is barely audible. He's not sure why he felt so depleted, "....what happened?"

Yuta's weariness manages a response, "A lot."

"(Y/n)...." Yuji's eyes couldn't dismiss the deep red that saturated Yuta's clothes, "....is she okay?"

There's a sudden gnawing sensation that erupts in the special-grade sorcerers chest. He's not so sure himself and he doesn't want to ruminate; or it may just manifest. Yuta's also not keen on informing Yuji about his good friend, Kugisaki Nobara, "Get some rest, Itadori...."

"I'm.....so sorry......." The pink-haired male's lips quiver uncontrollably and then he begins to sob. He may have had an idea or two.

"It's not your fault." Yuta stops walking. To prevent the slipping, he hoists the two of you further onto his shoulders. Then he resumes, "Please don't blame yourself."

Itadori Yuji's crying wanes to a weep and he suddenly slumps back into a deep sleep. It causes more stress onto Yuta's already burdened arms. He's not sure how much longer he could endure. He hadn't realized just how far all of you got blown away by the hands of Sukuna. The man stumbles forward. Everything grows dark and things seem to tunnel inward. His legs shake before he collapses to his knees. Then he loses consciousness. The three bodies roll into the entrance of Tokyo Jujutsu High.

The white-haired sorcerer pulls at his eye mask and then he sighs and brings his fists to his hips

The white-haired sorcerer pulls at his eye mask and then he sighs and brings his fists to his hips. Gojo taps a foot against the ground. He hums as he brings his attention to the three of you sprawled across the ground, "Hm. How unfortunate."

It didn't take the man very long to put two and two together. It was very unfortunate indeed; that the very day Sukuna decided to make his appearance, he was not here to lend a helping hand.