Chapter 8

The curtains on the window blow slowly with the breeze. The morning song of birds chirping outside get their sounds carried into the room by the wind. The sheets were cool to the touch, yet still warm enough to make you stay another hour at the very least. Your arms fan across the bed and up over your head to stretch away the tired that welcomes your wakening conscience. Your eyes blink open slowly. It felt too empty.

"Yuta?"

"Guess again." He says and this voice startles you.

You sit up. The abrupt motion causes this over-sized dress shirt to drape off one side of your shoulders, "Gojo??"

You're not sure where Yuta had disappeared to but how this man always seemed to be the one around when you first wake is completely beyond you. It was neither good nor bad. You weren't exactly sure how to feel about it either.

The white-haired sorcerer plops himself down onto the bed next to you. The mattress sinks in and he beams jubilantly, "Here you go!"

The man gives you back your laundered uniform which you were glad to take off his hands. You feel him fix the shirt back on to cover your shoulder and his fingers against your skin sends a nervous chill down your spine. It doesn't work. The shirt falls over again.

"Thank you." You say and the man is still smiling at you like he's waiting for something spectacular to happen, "....That's it.......right?"

Gojo affirms, "Yes!"

You make a quick glance somewhere beyond his shoulder. You assume he's here to drop your clothes off and nothing more. Yet the man is still here, sitting next to you. You return your gaze to his blindfolded eyes, "Then.....aren't you going to leave?"

The white-haired sorcerer's hand goes to your exposed skin. You feel his fingers glide against your collarbone and onto your shoulder. It felt like a soft caress and it makes the shirt fall even lower down. Your hands go up to press the damn fabric against your chest in order to keep anything else from potentially showing. He then says, "I'm going to need this back."

He's touching you but he means his shirt. You look down at the white-button up that you're currently wearing and it's the only thing that you're wearing (aside from your underwear).

"Right now?" You couldn't understand why he needed it back so soon. You were sure he had an entire closet full of them.

"Preferably."

"Uh, well...." You make a face. The shirt crinkles underneath your hand, "....I'm not going to change in front of you."

Whether he was thinking about that or not is unbeknownst to you (he likely was). Gojo puckers his lips and in one swift movement, the man hops off. He faces away from you.

You get off the bed and your hands go up to start your unbuttoning. You make sure to keep your eyes trained on the guy for fear he may just turn around, "Why can't you wait outside?"

"Because—" he says and his hands go to the hem of his shirt. He pulls the thing over his head and throws it behind him. Gojo's shirt hits you in the face, "—I need to change too."

"Hey!" You grumble at his lack of consideration, despite it being accidental. The shirt falls to the ground shortly after.

"You're allowed to look." The white-haired man grins to himself. He thought he'd return the favor since he got to see all of you the other day. You could almost hear the wink in his voice as he says this, "But you can't touch.~"