Chapter 15

Behind a closed door and down the stairs of a dark and quiet room, were voices. The distance from where Fushiguro Megumi stood, made these voices sound like nothing but soft mumbling.

Megumi closes the door of this dark room quietly behind him. He takes a few steps down but then stops when he hears something unusual.

"Mind if I touch your wiener?"

"What?"

The walls were made of brick and the wooden steps of the staircase were ones that definitely needed to be renovated. Megumi shakes his head before he descends again. He wonders just what in the hell Itadori Yuji is watching.

"Your dog."

Megumi reaches the end of the stairs. He recognizes this actress's voice. It's one of the pink-hair's favorites, Jennifer Lawrence.

"Oh."

Yuji laughs loudly.

This downstairs room was rather empty. It was furnished with nothing but a red couch, a table littered with DVD's and an old flat-screen TV. Megumi stands behind Yuji now, who sits alone. Since there was no other light source aside the one emitting from the television, the room would flash periodically anytime the scene changed.

It's about midnight. After his discussion with the white-haired sorcerer, Megumi figured he'd do some of his own investigating. And there was no better place to start than with his very good friend, Itadori Yuji himself.

The raven-hair shoves his hands into his pockets. He continues to stand and watch 'No Hard Feelings' from behind the couch. He doesn't exactly know what happens in this movie and he only knows the title because Yuji had watched this one about a dozen times at least.

"Don't you ever get tired of watching the same thing over and over again?"

Yuji flinches before he turns around, "Fushiguro!"

"Sorry. Did I startle you?" Megumi walks around to situate himself next to the pink-hair.

"Nah, it's fine." Yuji grins. He then turns his attention back to the screen. He continues to laugh.

"Why are you still up?" Megumi asks. His eyes watch the movie but his mind doesn't pay it any attention.

Yuji takes a sip of his soda. The man's now grinning from ear to ear, "There's a free day tomorrow. No work. No mission. I'm staying up all night!"

Megumi makes a noise to let the guy know he understands. Then he gets straight to the point, "Is it because you're afraid to dream about Y/n again?"

"Hmm..." Yuji goes into deep thought, but he doesn't take his eyes off the screen. However, he likely wasn't thinking much. No matter how many Jennifer Lawrence movies he's watched and continues to watch, he will never tire of them, "...not really. Haven't thought about it too much after our talk."

Megumi nods. The man's a bit glad Yuji takes his opinions to heart. He also wants to ask Yuji of something but he's a little hesitant at the same time. Most people would see that there may be an ulterior motive behind his request and he doesn't want Yuji to question it. At the same time, Megumi knew Yuji well. Yuji wasn't a very analytical person, he's more impulsive and emotional. Yuji often reacts first then processes later. So, after careful consideration, Megumi decides to follow through.